Wrestlemania 37

What a gong show so far

Rain delay

Commentator mics are cutting out, some kind of crazy feedback during one of the interviews, probably when the mic set blew up

Michael cole in a poncho getting pelted with rain saying they are starting in 5

Did I see it right that Sasha has never won a mania match? Pretty shitty for the face of the division

expect edge wins the belt tonight

So wack. Why put edge in the title match for him to lose. Sheamus winning was a waste for the us title. Good ole boy network alive and well

Yeah. Such weird booking. I do like the unpredictable ness of RR winning, though I’m not a huge fan of his either. Now that I think about it, I really don’t like any of the 3 in the main. No Bray Wyatt/the Fiend on the other hand. Love that dude and they are and have been completely wasting him.

Yeah. Such weird booking. I do like the unpredictable ness of RR winning, though I’m not a huge fan of his either. Now that I think about it, I really don’t like any of the 3 in the main. No Bray Wyatt/the Fiend on the other hand. Love that dude and they are and have been completely wasting him.
They totally wanted Rock vs RR at mania w the whole head of the table thing but between the rocks schedule and covid/fan situation no way they could have done that now.

they killed the fiend having him lose to Goldberg. His character was basically dead after that. Adding bliss to his story helps but they squashed him.

I won’t even go on about the women’s tag division. What a waste. Nia and baszler. Um no lol

Back