Wrestlemania 23

dunedan

Pretty much a regular
Why would 5dimes offer lines on matches we all know have a pre-determined result? Which brings me to my next question...

Does anyone know someone who works for WWE who knows the results?:smiley_acbe:

Back in high school, I used to call a free wrestling hotline, and I'd be able to find the Monday night results before the telecast. I dunno if those still exist or not.

that seems pretty strange to have odds on something like this.... wrestling insiders could make a killing!!! however i have seen plenty of behind the scenes docs on wrestling and lots of times the match outcome isn't even decided until that night, even sometimes as late as right before the match.....

can u post the lines for the matches from 5dimes on here? i'm interested to see what they are.....

that seems pretty strange to have odds on something like this.... wrestling insiders could make a killing!!! however i have seen plenty of behind the scenes docs on wrestling and lots of times the match outcome isn't even decided until that night, even sometimes as late as right before the match.....

can u post the lines for the matches from 5dimes on here? i'm interested to see what they are.....

Here you mogo.

<table class="module" rgfloat="440,600" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="800"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>WWE - Wrestlemania 23 - Battle of the Billionaires - Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan - PPV</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 4/1</td><td nowrap="nowrap">901 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Bobby Lashley with Donald Trump</td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-5000 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">902</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Umaga with Vince McMahon</td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+2500 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>WWE - Wrestlemania 23 - World Heavyweight Title - Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan - PPV</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 4/1</td><td nowrap="nowrap">903 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">The Undertaker</td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M1_1" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-195 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#e9eeee" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">904</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Dave "The Animal" Batista</td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M2_1" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+155 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>WWE - Wrestlemania 23 - WWE Title - Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan - PPV</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 4/1</td><td nowrap="nowrap">905 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Shawn Michaels</td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M1_2" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-145 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">906</td><td nowrap="nowrap">John Cena</td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M2_2" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+105 </td></tr></tbody></table>

speaking of wrestling....I ran into "the rhino" from WWE and ECW last week at the doctors... not sure where that bozo wrestles now

OK...OK.....OK

I know I'm a farking loser degenerate.

I've bet on everything and anything you could imagine....

Dow Jones Daily Props on 5 Dimes
The Weather
Elections
Spelling Bee
Girl's Tennis
Li'l League Baseball
Darts
Snooker

But never would even consider betting pro wrestling. That stuff is so fixed that it's even pre-announced. Betting on that sheet would be like betting on a movie outcome.

Anyone who puts serious jack on pro wrestling either knows inside info, is crazy/stupid, or has leather balls.....or has so much goddamn money that losing a few duckets on pro wrestling doesn't add up to dry sheet.

Hah! Some goof must've put money on Umaga 'cause the line has moved.

<table class="module" rgfloat="440,600" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="800"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><small>WWE - Wrestlemania 23 - Battle of the Billionaires - Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan - PPV</small></td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="bottom"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 4/1</td><td nowrap="nowrap">901 </td><td nowrap="nowrap">Bobby Lashley with Donald Trump</td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M1_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">-3000 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr><tr style="height: 28px;" bgcolor="#f6f6f6" valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:30PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">902</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Umaga with Vince McMahon</td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="radiox" value="M2_0" name="radiox" language="javascript" onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type="radio">+1500</td></tr></tbody></table>

omfg!!!! easy money right here...... pound the fuck out of this for the max limit.... the undertakers 14-0 undeafted streak at wrestlemania is going to live on forever and be his legacy with the WWE.... he will not lose this match!!!!

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#e9eeee><TD noWrap>903 </TD><TD noWrap>The Undertaker</TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT language=javascript id=radiox onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type=radio value=M1_1 name=radiox>-195 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WrestleMania winning streak

The Undertaker's winning streak at WrestleMania is unparalleled in World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment history, standing currently at 14 victories, no losses and no draws (14-0-0), in which he has defeated 14 different opponents. Edge holds the next best record with 5 wins and zero losses (5-0). Since The Undertaker's introduction to the WWF/E, he has missed only WrestleMania X and WrestleMania 2000, both times due to injuries. The wrestlers whom Undertaker has faced during the streak are:
  1. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka (WrestleMania VII in 1991)
  2. Jake "The Snake" Roberts (WrestleMania VIII in 1992)
  3. Giant Gonzales (WrestleMania IX in 1993 by disqualification)
  4. King Kong Bundy (WrestleMania XI in 1995)
  5. Diesel (WrestleMania XII in 1996)
  6. Sycho Sid (WrestleMania 13 in 1997 for the WWF Championship)
  7. Kane (WrestleMania XIV in 1998)
  8. The Big Boss Man (WrestleMania XV in a Hell in a Cell match in 1999)
  9. Triple H (WrestleMania X-Seven in 2001)
  10. Ric Flair (WrestleMania X8 in a No Disqualification match in 2002)
  11. A-Train and The Big Show (WrestleMania XIX in a Handicap match in 2003)
  12. Kane (WrestleMania XX in 2004)
  13. Randy Orton (WrestleMania 21 in 2005)
  14. Mark Henry (WrestleMania 22 in a Casket match in 2006)

well just like i said... easy money if u backed The Undertaker at -195 last night...

he now holds a 15-0 record at Wrestlemania!!!!

Back