Wow what an ending - Romo

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
That was quite the ending...

anybody else think Romo could have got the first if he reached it out and not tucked it in?

I dont remember this many occasions where the 'assumed' has been shattered. EP in Cincy etc.

Watching all the replays all he had to do was reach out and at least make an effort and not tuck it to the waste...

I would not want to be in that locker room right now, Parcells is at the podium right now on NFL Network and the room is as silent as it can get.

Romo got a huge slice of humble pie tonight, if this doesn't curb his overconfidence, nothing will.

I learned a personal lesson tonight, always take the points, do not load up on the money line. I have to admit, I am feeling very bitter about the fact that I would have had a winning wager instead of lost "finding value" wager.

Yeah, Romo done effed up. You really can't blame someone in that position. How is he supposed to remember that he can get a first down? It's a really a tough position to go from QB to holder, then to RB more or less. I think the fact that the ball slipped on the hold entered his mind again, and he didn't wanna reach out, fearing that it would probably slip out again. Ouch...

Dystopia said:
Yeah, Romo done effed up. You really can't blame someone in that position. How is he supposed to remember that he can get a first down? It's a really a tough position to go from QB to holder, then to RB more or less. I think the fact that the ball slipped on the hold entered his mind again, and he didn't wanna reach out, fearing that it would probably slip out again. Ouch...

no doubt... not really blaming him for not thinking about it in the heat of the play, but just he could have gotten it

Cowboys Moosed me with the UNDER! I had Seattle -1.5! ARRGGHH. I can't wait until the Bears get hold of Seattle next week. I hope Urlacher puts a beatdown on them.....

ROMO = Pro Bowl How about a do over there?

Romo Should Keep His Head Down

What Kind Of Play Is That . What A Sorry Over Confident Cocky Sob. He Is An Overated Qb. The Game On The Line And You Botch That Thats Just Shitty. Im Sure Carrie Underwood Will Heal His Sorry Ass. What A Freakin Idiot

Damn. Karma came back and bit him in the ass.

Poor Jerry Jones and the rest of the redneck Cowgirl fans.

I will gurantee he will never be the same after this once you are so cocky and over confident and you play like that this will haunt his sorry azz 4ever

Santacapper said:
That was quite the ending...

anybody else think Romo could have got the first if he reached it out and not tucked it in?

I was shocked that the play wasn't at least reviewed - I thought he was short by 1/2 year or so, but I still thought that the officials upstairs would at least take a second look.

Also was surprised that Al Michaels didn't bring this up as well.

That pricks slippery snake-ass hands (and lack of awareness) ruined what was shaping up to be a great day.

Back