Drew Brees (I have Brady on bye)
Terrelle Pryor
Matt Forte
Dan Bailey (I have Gostkowski on bye)

I receive:
Todd Gurley
Ty Hilton
Sammy Watkins

Negatives: Hilton & Watkins have week 10 byes, Forte has outscored Gurley on year, ?

If I pull trigger I could potentially have a playoff roster of Brady, Le'veon, Gurley, 3 of 4 (Watkins, Hilton, Crabtree, Demaryius), Gronk, Gostowski, and Seattle D and bench options of Christine Michael, Coleman, and Mike Wallace to choose from along with 2 free agent pickups

You have both Brees and Brady ?

Brees in week 16 gets Tampa Bay in the Superdome. I wouldn't count on Watkins for anything.

Gurley has a nice playoff schedule but does he even have a 100 yard game ? Forte has been a workhorse the last 2 weeks.

Tough but I would like more in return, upgrade on Watkins if possible.

You have both Brees and Brady ?

Brees in week 16 gets Tampa Bay in the Superdome. I wouldn't count on Watkins for anything.

Gurley has a nice playoff schedule but does he even have a 100 yard game ? Forte has been a workhorse the last 2 weeks.

Tough but I would like more in return, upgrade on Watkins if possible.

Yeah, I took Brady a bit earlier than I'd have preferred after taking Gronk in 1st. Brees was still there and nothing I loved at WR. Was one of the first to take a D and kicker (and not in last rounds).

i would not.

Keeper league? 8 teams?

Redraft and 12 teams. I'm 6-2 and other team is 3-5. We are broke into 3 divisions of 4 teams with winner of each division and one wild card. I have most points in league and tied with a team in my division. I should either win my division or get the 1 wild card as next best team is 4-4 and I have a 100 Ishmael point lead

No, don't think I'd do that. Its close but you're a lock for playoffs at this point and I like roster better now than post-trade.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It seemed like one of those trades where I'd get the bigger name guys, but productivity just wasn't there. I'm hoping after this week Brees is worthless for me so my main goal is to get the best WR I can for him next week. Just not sure who that is from a team that's willing to trade.

Fun fact after looking through our draft recap: 15 round draft. I took a defense in round 11 and a kicker in round 12. Cam Newton went in round 13 as the 19th QB taken and Matt Ryan in 14th round as 21st QB taken. After Dalton, Dak, Mariota, Tyrod in 12th round (and Jared Cook, Barnidge, Houston D, etc).

Back