Would You Stop Attending NFL Games If Freeman was always 1 of the 2 QBs?...

Would you stop attending NFL games if alcohol was banned in stadiums?

• Yes, I would stop attending games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would not stop attending games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Alcohol was banned in the stadiums?

I know this has a 1% chance of ever happening. But just curious for those of you with kids... how bad are your gameday experiences with intoxicated fans?

I wouldn't have a problem with it. Just as long as they replaced it with weed.

I don't think it would change things that much. Most fans can't afford to get intoxicated in the stadiums at those prices. They come into the stadium intoxicated from the bars and the tailgate parties.

I wouldnt take my kid to a nfl game...i havent been to one in years, watching on tv is thousand times better...

Id go if i got a free tiicket and a designated driver

I went to the Eagles game yesterday. Left at halftime. Not because hte game sucked...it did but it was close...but just bc i would 10000x rather have been home on my couch with red zone. i got a cab and was home by halfway through the 3rd. great decision.

I'd still go.

Goodell turning the league into fucking Nickelodeon, btw.

Will be replacing the Gatorade with green ooze soon...

I've actually never been to an nfl game, nor do I really have a desire to. MNF, SNF or Thursday night would be cool but while other games are on id much rather be on the couch.

Also, keep in mind I'm a Lions fan

Yes, i understand the at home experience is MUCH better than watching the game at the stadium.

Ive been to three NFL games in my entire life and the tailgates was where all the fun was imo. The actual ingame experience is blah compared to at home. Thats a big problem facing the league and supposedly they have some things up their sleeve to make it better in the future but some of the things are going to require alterations to stadium seating and such.

And yes, most fans cannot afford to get drunk with stadium prices and they do so before the game... but they also add on during the game which doesn't help. Then again it might not be the alcohol thats the problem but just the people themselves ;)

Kids have no business being anywhere near an NFL stadium.....I take my kids to baseball games....no way no how would I take them to an NFL game.

Kids have no business being anywhere near an NFL stadium.....I take my kids to baseball games....no way no how would I take them to an NFL game.
This. I brought my wife to a Raider game with me and she said never again. She was scared and intimidated by the drunk fans talking shit. I would never bring my kid with me.

Do another poll one-day,on the general discussion ,ask the married blokes with kids if their children play soccer,football or baseball....
I use the word soccer to keep you lads happy :)

wow. certainly subjective and you can parent your kids the way you want.

what is a "kid"?

I grew up going to NFL games with my father and grandfather, a pretty special experience. In NO, no doubt. Drinking here may be looked at differently though, if that is your reasoning Jump.

T
wow. certainly subjective and you can parent your kids the way you want.

what is a "kid"?

I grew up going to NFL games with my father and grandfather, a pretty special experience. In NO, no doubt. Drinking here may be looked at differently though, if that is your reasoning Jump.
check out the chick getting a straight right at the nyj game yesterday...there seems to be one of those videos a week ....I drink around my kids, tahts not it at all, but the NFL is a different animal.....you've got 1/3 stadium an the verge of wanting to kill somebody.....just not a place for a kid....age? Depends on the kid but prolly not before 14 or 15 for me....

I'd never take my son to a Raiders game. Some fan bases are worse than others. I went to my first Raiders game at 9 and I don't remember them being that bad back then but now it's a different story. A stadium full of drunk guys watching a violent sport just isn't a good spot for a young kid unfortunately.

Tcheck out the chick getting a straight right at the nyj game yesterday...there seems to be one of those videos a week ....I drink around my kids, tahts not it at all, but the NFL is a different animal.....you've got 1/3 stadium an the verge of wanting to kill somebody.....just not a place for a kid....age? Depends on the kid but prolly not before 14 or 15 for me....
I will say that night games, probably not. My seats are pretty decent, and Id have no problem taking a small child at all

Difference of opinion, but again. Saints are a rabid fan base, but Ive been to other stadiums and I feel threatened. A Saints fan might buy you a beer here....unless falcon fan :)

Not kidding but it seems the more rabid the fan base the worse I have seen from visitors....Jets on a Monday night was worst I have seen...Philly also

Not picking on anyone...and not trying to stereotype

My friends went to a niners game....I thought they would say it was wine and cheese in the lot. Scared for their life they said haha

Tcheck out the chick getting a straight right at the nyj game yesterday...there seems to be one of those videos a week ....I drink around my kids, tahts not it at all, but the NFL is a different animal.....you've got 1/3 stadium an the verge of wanting to kill somebody.....just not a place for a kid....age? Depends on the kid but prolly not before 14 or 15 for me....
[video=youtube;b4TWMXZsiYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TWMXZsiYE[/video]

Not saying the bitch deserves to get hit but fucking women who get in between guys fighting are asking for it.

I wouldn't pay a penny for the garbage I'm watching in the NFL and the garbage I see from the fans. Hopefully the experience of attending college football stays the way it is. Attending Stanford games is enjoyable and not life threatening.

yook my 6 year old to a pre-season game (free tix),,,had a good time,, didnt hurt that the fox1 sports girls were sitting a few rows over...
he had a great time..no desire to take him to a regular season game...and he has been to mlb, nhl, and nba games with no issues..

I wouldn't pay a penny for the garbage I'm watching in the NFL and the garbage I see from the fans. Hopefully the experience of attending college football stays the way it is. Attending Stanford games is enjoyable and not life threatening.

yeah two completely different experiences it seems. Have been to many college football games, mostly at Michigan & Michigan State, and have never seen any issues anywhere close to the weekly NFL viral video fight.

College>>>>>>>NFL for fan experience and kid friendly. I'm 31 and some of the shit I've seen at Arrowhead the last 5 years have sickened me.

Only way to take a kid to an NFL game and not be too worried is to sit in Club Level with the rich fucks. Then you only have to worry about the parking lots....and Raider fans just the worst. Come to Arrowhead just to start shit. Last years game my friend and his dad walking to their car postgame, some ex con Raider fan has a beer thrown at him, thinks it is my friend....runs up and punches him in the head....has to go to court and the piece of shit was already a felon. Sickening.

Been to 20 + conference games at K-State and never seen 1 fight. Fans at the stadium wouldn't stand for the shit that flies at NFL stadiums.

Do another poll one-day,on the general discussion ,ask the married blokes with kids if their children play soccer,football or baseball....
I use the word soccer to keep you lads happy :)

It's probably been that way for a while though, more kids playing soccer than football or baseball. Maybe not more than baseball until recently, but there's always been a decent amount of young kids playing soccer. It's when they get older that they stop playing soccer, but you may be right that it may change at some point.

I've always thought that soccer was a great sport for any kid to play, if only to get them to develop better footwork to play other sports later in life. Footwork is a must in every sport, and there isn't a better sport at developing that footwork than soccer. Hakeem Olajuwon would be the best example....his post game was the best we've ever seen in the NBA...and he always credited his footwork to playing so much soccer when he was a young lad.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8OAM-1M8A9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back