Would you rather have ________ or ________ ?

These questions in a vacuum without knowing your position or category needs, how the league's going, etc, it's tough (but interesting). In a one-catcher, non-keeper, I go Cruz.

A hand job from Sofia Vergara or a blow job from Miley Cyrus?

Damn I could make an argument for either. I'd go handy from Vergara if she did it nude even though I could still give myself a better handy

However if she's leaving her clothes on and I don't get to touch I'm taking the mouthski from Miley

Damn I could make an argument for either. I'd go handy from Vergara if she did it nude even though I could still give myself a better handy

However if she's leaving her clothes on and I don't get to touch I'm taking the mouthski from Miley

Agree 100%... Sofia nude in this case

Part A

like tip said, its difficult w/o knowing whos on your team.

generally, I feel you can make up for players in the OF more easily.
mauer crushes avg, you can 'ignore' a stat if 1 or 2 guys dominate in a particular stat.

Part B

​blow job

Part A

like tip said, its difficult w/o knowing whos on your team.

generally, I feel you can make up for players in the OF more easily.
mauer crushes avg, you can 'ignore' a stat if 1 or 2 guys dominate in a particular stat.

Part B

​blow job

Ya I know, that's kinda the point though... Other than average, Mauer doesn't offer much. I could use help in the power categories, HR and RBI. I would be hurting at catcher though, I have Gattis also and I have a feeling his ABs will be going down when Heyward comes back. I could platoon Gattis with another catcher. Thinking of possibly picking up a big underachiever so far who should pick it up, Jesus Montero. Platoon Gattis/Montero. Obviously the catcher spot and BA category take a hit, but, Cruz would help a lot in HR/RBI.

Alright fellas, so here's my squad... 12 team roto league, I'm currently in 2nd place (3 pts back). I lead the league in BA at .292 with a .013 lead there as the 2nd guy in BA is at .279. I have 7.5 pts in HR and 8 pts in RBI, so, I could use some improvement there. I have some good power guys, so, I'm debating on doing this deal and picking up Cruz for Mauer and instantly improving in those 2 categories. BA will take a hit, but, I do have a nice lead in that category. Really on the fence with this one, I'm making the case in my head to do the deal and not do the deal.

So, what would you do???

Alright fellas, so here's my squad... 12 team roto league, I'm currently in 2nd place (3 pts back). I lead the league in BA at .292 with a .013 lead there as the 2nd guy in BA is at .279. I have 7.5 pts in HR and 8 pts in RBI, so, I could use some improvement there. I have some good power guys, so, I'm debating on doing this deal and picking up Cruz for Mauer and instantly improving in those 2 categories. BA will take a hit, but, I do have a nice lead in that category. Really on the fence with this one, I'm making the case in my head to do the deal and not do the deal.

So, what would you do???

You would have a hole at either position should you chose the other....

I don't think Jackson is going to be out long...you got Carpenter, Upton, AND Jackson under normal circumstances so you can afford Mauer and less depth at OF then you can the extra depth @ OF and a C who will probably end up regressing a little back to the bottom fifth of the top 25 Cs this season

Ya this guy said he wanted somebody to trade him a Catcher, so, I sent him Mauer for Adam Jones...he came back with Cruz for Mauer. I'm leaning toward not doing this. I really would like to have Cruz, but, I'd really hate to lose Mauer. Damn you, fantasy baseball.

Brothers or Lopez (Col RP's in line for short term closer)....RHP vs LHP...Lopez has experience and right handed....Brothers has been a BEAST and the set up man

Back