Would you keep any of these?

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
PPR league.... bonus pts for QB over 300 yds passing, RB over 100 yds rushing, RB/WR over 100 yds receiving

Marques Colston, NO WR Draft RD 5
James Jones, Oak WR Draft RD 7
Jacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB Draft RD 8
Ben Tate, Cle RB Draft RD 10
Jay Cutler, Chi QB Draft RD 11
Stephen Gostkowski, NE K Draft RD 13
Fred Jackson, Buf RB Draft RD 14
Danny Woodhead, SD RB Draft RD 15

Def keep Tate for a round 10
woodhead 15 is damn good value too for a ppr

i assume u mean whoever u keep u just lose that rounds pick?

I would keep Tate, Jackson and Woodhead for sure. you aren't doing any better in those rounds. prob Cutler too.

I would hold Fred Jackson...even if Spiller becomes the guy Buffalo runs enough for both backs to get plenty of work and Jackson will handle goal line duties.

i had initially been leading Fred Jackson due to the split w Spiller and he always seems to be the one coming out ahead.... didnt realize Tate was the #1 now in Cle

thanks guys...

i think woodhead will be available late again this year like he was last year... draft is tonight, i have 5th pick, and think i'm going with Tate...

why in god's name would you list a kicker in the 13th round as a keeper? When Jackson and Woodhead are staring you in the face in later rounds?

Between the two, I got a feeling that Fjax has more upside as he has always been an integral part of the offense when he's not hurt...no reason to believe he gets shut out now

why in god's name would you list a kicker in the 13th round as a keeper? When Jackson and Woodhead are staring you in the face in later rounds?

Between the two, I got a feeling that Fjax has more upside as he has always been an integral part of the offense when he's not hurt...no reason to believe he gets shut out now and obviously if Spiller goes down he can be a top 10 back this season

i just listed my available options... somebody in the league is actually keeping M.Crosby in rd14 although i dont know what else he had to choose from

and i decided to change it up and go with F.Jackson in rd 14.... i can see Tate being available after rd 10... reading more today, him not being healthy any season is too big a risk for somebody who will likely be one of my starting RBs

Back