Worst Fantasy Playoff Day?

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
I am currently winning 58-43.....no it is not TD only league.
The scores are crazy....never thought I'd have a shot at a W with Ben gettin 2 pts, Dez 0, Pryor 0....and on

100%

entered the day with 7 matchups and it looks like i'll win 2. QB scores were disastrous across the board and imho the only really bad weather was in Buffalo

My semi-final matchup in another league against the #1 seed that went 9-3 has a total of 31.5 points and he's done. I could take a combination of 2 of my top 3 and have beat him. Le'Veon was a gift today for a lot of people as well.

We don't just play one matchup in my league, it's 12 teams and basically anywhere from 11-0 to 0-11 each week, so best score right now has

QB Luck
RB McCoy
RB D Murray
WR Beckham
WR Evans
WR (TE) Eifert
K Bryant
Def Vikings

But the guy sitting in the catbird seat has

QB Brady
RB L Bell
RB Ajayi
WR Edelman
WR Wallace
WR E Sanders
K McManus
Def Broncos

I'm currently 2nd overall this season which would be a great payout but only in 9th this week, nice thing is with so many low scores should be able to move up several spots tonight with Gostkowski and M Mitchell going, shouldn't take much to at least get to 4th and hold on to a pretty solid margin over 3rd place

7 Leagues, worst record was 6-7, made the playoffs in 5 , out in 3.... have byes in the other 2....... foook me.....

Back