Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harris

• Spurs 3s

• Total voters

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Marbury Missing a FT w/ no time left. Knicks lose by 1.

Devin Harris making a 3 w/ no time left up 10. Mavs win by 12 AND cover 11 or 11.5.

Spurs hitting 3 consecutive 3's in the final 1:30 to win SU, also giving up a lay up up 3 w/ 10 seconds. How did that one happen?

Last edited:
spurs back 2 back 2 back 2 back 3s if anyone had portland ml

I voted for Harris, personally. Even though all are bad. How do you even attempt a 3 ball in that situation? That is BRUTAL!

i voted for harris since that one really hurt the spread

the Marbury one not so much because that woulda only taken it to OT. I voted for Spurs juss cuz I lost more on that- heh, but have to agree Harris's 3 musta hurt. I had over 201 in Indi too tho.. gr

I was fortunate that I didnt get moosed on any of them but I voted for Marbury because I just associate him with:moose:

You don't want to consider Ottawa being up 4-1 in the third period only to lose in a shootout 5-4?

Is that just what we've come to expect from the Sens these days?

Eeep.

Anyone know the Indy story? I didnt track that at all. I seen Kings were up 20, then only won by 4?
Once Indy got down 20 in the third they went on a 16-0 run to cut it to 4 and jsut hung around the rest of the game...they never cut it to less than 3 I think

Kings were uo 100-93 with 53 seconds left I know that much and yeah Brewers shocking I had LAL as well...Dallas is brutal though as well..

Unbelievably, I was on all 3 games. Had Seattle though. But I think that one was rough. NBA players missing FT's doesn't go over too well with hard working Americans.

The worse moose job goes to the fools who continue to bet Dallas Mavericks games. In my opinion betting on Dallas Maverick games is simply nothing more than a coin toss. I watched this game and the Mavs simply named the final score. They just toyed with this team. When they needed a couple stops they would get them. NJ grabbed the lead a couple times but they never had any hope. The oddsmakers have no clue what to do with lines on this team. They've been right of late as the Mavs haven't been covering but Dallas is so damn good and they win just about every game. Betting against them is fucking stupid and betting on them to cover these numbers might be even more stupid simply because you can make the case that every posted line is inflated. They are the New York Yankees of the NBA.

I hope I didn't strike a nerve with any suckers but that's the way it is. I've got to call it the way I see it.

Life is dandy when you're reasoning with Handy!!

The worse moose job goes to the fools who continue to bet Dallas Mavericks games. In my opinion betting on Dallas Maverick games is simply nothing more than a coin toss. I watched this game and the Mavs simply named the final score. They just toyed with this team. When they needed a couple stops they would get them. NJ grabbed the lead a couple times but they never had any hope. The oddsmakers have no clue what to do with lines on this team. They've been right of late as the Mavs haven't been covering but Dallas is so damn good and they win just about every game. Betting against them is fucking stupid and betting on them to cover these numbers might be even more stupid simply because you can make the case that every posted line is inflated. They are the New York Yankees of the NBA.

I hope I didn't strike a nerve with any suckers but that's the way it is. I've got to call it the way I see it.

Life is dandy when you're reasoning with Handy!!

Fools gold w/ Dallas tonight then, bro. A win is a win is a win. A moosed loss sucks, but is fun to talk about!

- BeLIEve :shake:

No doubt it was fools gold with Dallas but unless it's a push someone has to win. It's just crazy betting on or against them unless you're taking the MAvs on the ML and laying heavy chalk. I mean you could've made a living off them this entire season just betting the ML at any price. It doesn't matter they win every game. I think they've lost twice in 2007. It's crazy but I'm pretty confident they're going to run out of gas in the playoffs just like Detroit did last year. Watch, someone will get injured like Howard, Terry or Dirk and the house of cards will fall down. San Antonio is the giant which has just recently woke up. I bought them to begin the season to win the West and Championship and I finally believe I have a live bet on my hands. For months I wasn't so sure. To me they're still one of the top two or three teams in the league. Hard to say anyone is better than Dallas but that can change with a game 1 loss at home to SAn Antonio. Don't think for one second that can't happen.

i would like to say this thread is great cuz it made me feel better, cuz i got absolutely CRUSHED today.

The Moose are out in force tonight. And, of course, in Canada they can be particularly hard on your ass.

I sort of agree with betting the Mavs at this point, tough to think they're anything but overvalued with how many games they're winning.

I know what their SU record is, anybody have their ATS record this season?

Once Indy got down 20 in the third they went on a 16-0 run to cut it to 4 and jsut hung around the rest of the game...they never cut it to less than 3 I think

2 with 3 seconds left.

It was agonizing. Kings up 4 with 20 seconds left...Pacers took like 4 shots before finally hitting one with just over 3 seconds left. If the Kings had gotten the rebound, a quick foul THEN might have yielded a Kings cover...

but it was all the missed layups and other horseshit.

losing Kings -4.5 AND Spurs -6 is REALLY fucking obnoxious for one damned day...

That's what you get for laying chalk. I hate laying points because I have no idea how many a team is going to win by. It's hard enough picking the winner let alone their margin of victory. Chalk sucks and 99% of my bets are underdog plays for that reason.

I would sock ginobli in the face if he were here...

No socking my Boys!!!! I'd have to step in and :spank: the shit outtaya!!!! LOL

Spurs had a SICK closing minutes in the 4th......
I Loved It, as I had them -6 for 2H on a pure action driven play.
I did not get moosed so I did not vote, but Spurs take the cake.

Although I wasn't on this game my vote goes hands down to the Devon Harris' three ball ... For the very fact it was the first long range bucket he's hit since November! OUCH!! TRIPLE OUCH!

:moose:

Anyone with their own shoe line, no matter how cheap it is, should be able to hit two FTs in the final second to tie a game. :drinking:

Back