World Juniors

gl Teapot. Have not made any hockey bets since the last Tampa Bay-Knights game. Had TB because it was first game back for VGK eastern roadie. Very lucky to have won the game. Knights were all over them early.. I was at the game. Went to the rest room with 3 minutes left in the second to beat the crowd. I missed both TB goals..

I also wanted to take mactavish for first goal +400 but that just made too much sense so I went sexy with the young gun

I also wanted to take mactavish for first goal +400 but that just made too much sense so I went sexy with the young gun
he's going to be a heck of a player, but they're going to protect him alot throughout the tourney and put him in a lot of safe situations.

So dumb, once in a lifetime chance for most of these kids

They are only around other teams and are all in peak fitness and 18 years old

Literally playing contact hockey is a bigger risk than covid to these kids

Why did USA hockey name David Quinn as head coach? Is the US sending over college players or something?

Edit: regarding the Olympics

Why did USA hockey name David Quinn as head coach? Is the US sending over college players or something?

Edit: regarding the Olympics
My guess is for us and canada it will be mostly guys playing in europe and maybe a few college guys

Every other country will be guys in europe, russia is the wildcard, putin wants his guys to go and I bet ovie and a few others wouldn't be stopped if they really wanted too

I am beyond furious with this fucking shit. Beyond.

wrote a post in my thread, but I find it ironic that they were super worried about omicron but had lax restrictions like having players in the same hotel area as travelling guests etc. They was going to be a wedding as well... the organizers dropped the ball on this one.

Back