World Cup 4-man

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Just need @Monger to confirm his entry and then we can do a randomizer to get started

@KJ @guaranteeed

Or a waiting list of others will be accepted in lieu of monger in a first come, first served order. I’m also happy to run as many of these as there is interest!

Rules:
100 peanuts
Group stage all points earned, same as group standings
3 points for advance in KO games

So if barcelona finish 2nd in a group with 11 points and win two ko matches they are at 17
If inter finish 3rd with 7 points, they earn 7
Etc.
no bonuses for winning group or title

Rules:
100 peanuts
One team per group, if three are drafted the remaining country is autodrafted as final available pick in the draft
Group stage all points earned, same as group standings
3 points for advance in KO games

So if barcelona finish 2nd in a group with 11 points and win two ko matches they are at 17
If inter finish 3rd with 7 points, they earn 7
Etc.
no bonuses for winning group or title

Just to clarify the rules, you can pick from any group at any time provided you haven't chosen a team in that group?

Just to clarify the rules, you can pick from any group at any time provided you haven't chosen a team in that group?
Correct.

And when three teams in the same group are picked by others you will automatically get the other team but you still will get your pick when it is your turn.

I am willing but availability is limited on my vacation week so someone will need to text me on my turn

Back