Wonderlic Score Of Every QB...

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
Wonderlic

I've got some questions about this test:

Has anyone ever seen a copy?
Do all guys take the exact same test, or are there different versions each year that cover the same material, yet ask different questions?

The site is definitely interesting, but regarding Leak's score of 8 - it says that he chose to answer only 12 questions and got 8 right. What is the strategy if you don't know the answer to the question. If the "score" is simply the number of questions that you correctly answered, then it would make sense to answer all questions and by luck you'd get some right.

I also have to question the accuracy of these reports. Though the owner of the site claims accuracy, there is the disclaimer that the scores aren't official

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Movin' on up...........to the east side.
Beans on burn on the grill.
Took a whole lot of terrrrrrrryyyyy-----innnnnnn, just to get up that hill.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Has anyone ever seen a copy?

I took it and some others did as well I believe a few years ago when VY's reported score came out. I will say, it was pretty easy.

Lets just look at some of these guys:

Jamarcus Russell: 24... Might be the dumbest sonofabitch Ive ever heard speak in my life. Dude makes Dale Davis sound smart...

Brett Basanez
: 30... While 11 guys scored higher in 2006, including Darrell Hackney whos as po-dunk as they come. Newsflash, Basanez went to Northwestern. If youre unaware of NW academics, you should check em out...

Vince Young
: 16.. We all know he took it at least twice, probably more. Dude is on Russell's level, maybe worse. And as we can have seen in the NFL, he reads defenses about as well as I read Swahili...

Craig Krenzel: 38... Guess the test doesnt mean much. Maybe the worst QB Ive ever seen...

Major Applewhite: 26... One of the smartest, most articulate athletes Ive heard speak. Not to mention, a great football mind. Tons of guys scored higher, baffles me...

Just a few. More comments would be great...

xXx

Wonderlic doesn't mean anything. Dan Marino got a 15.

And yes, the test is crazy easy. It has questions like "A pad of paper costs 10 cents. How much does five pads cost?"

It's not just the questions, though, it's a time thing as well. It starts with really easy questions and I think that most of the people here would be hard pressed not to break double digits.

But as they start to get harder it's not like you have all day to complete it. I think it's something like 50 questions in 50 minutes or something like that which could explain why some guys only answer half the questions or whatever.

Back