WNBA Tables

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
WNBA Tables *UPDATED 7/28*

View attachment 31932

Here is a WNBA Table I have made with opening & closing numbers and results. All lines are from 5dimes. I'll try and post it daily in this post and keep it up to date.

Last edited:
No problem. I am big into stats and correlations of 1st Half to 2nd half numbers. So I try and keep records of everything. I don't know all the players/injuries just follow numbers. Look forward to helping everyone

Nothing jumps out yet from the Tables. Still early. Only thing I did notice is that favorites are usually going up not down this year. 3 times they have gone down and are 1-2 ATS. Going to look for a 2nd Half Play probably. Also looking like New York is a 1st Half team. Going to go small right now and play

0.5 Unit Play - 1st Half New York Liberty +2.5

Table is updated for the 1st half of the season (in the 1st Post). Going to try and keep this up to date more. Spent about 12 hours the past week finishing it.

just took a look at this file tonight... wow. lots of data, thank you.

amazing how 'streaky' the over/under is... my goodness.

2nd Half New York Liberty +5

Trend per the Table: When the Road Team was an Underdog and Won SU 1st Half, they are 16-4 ATS in the 2nd Half

Perfect. Good thing I didn't know Catchings was out. I tried to find out why the number changed and couldn't find anything.

2nd Half Indiana Fever +5.5

Check out my post from above on the trends

I might take it slow in the 2nd Half with the crazy numbers of Unders hitting in the 1st half it screws my numbers up because the trends will say take the Under

Sorry guys this table won't be updated for at least another week. Emergency work call and am driving a ton. Left Monday 5PM. Trip is Tampa - Boston - Canfield, OH - Niagara Falls

Then going to my cottage which has no internet so I will be out of commission for a while. GL

Hope all is well man...your rd dog wining 1st half has been killing the 2nd HF this week...looking forward to your updates when u get time, drive safe out there

Back