WNBA Playoff Blitz

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
I'll just use this one thread for whatever I play in the entire playoffs...

small plays for Saturday ( 8-25-07 )

Connecticut @ Indiana -2.5

( 2 units )

and

Connecticut @ Indiana UNDER 141.5

( 2 units )

Indiana has not been able to beat Connecticut all year, but it took Connecticut 2 OT's to do it a couple of nights ago at home... now Indiana is back home with everything on the line... they are desperate and need this do or die game... Tamika is back since the last game.. so she should be getting a better feel for things in this one... I also think Indiana will play hard defensively, plus the 3 OTs' had to be brutal for both teams... I'm counting on a low scoring game as well. Taking the Fever at home with the Under.

gl all

:shake:

gl today bro...good to see u back in it

yeah...i see indy pushing this to the 3rd game...line is tight, think i may pass today

done

it's playoff time...so the ASS is back:smiley_acbe:

4_17_10.gif

nice 2-1 nite

had sunny over myself and sacto late

thoughts on shock game?

I'm figuring you just cant turn it on and roll if u are detriot..NYL have played them tuff all season so 8+ points in a game 3 is huge imo...

grabbed +8.5 early

I was leaning New York + the points and OVER for todays' matchup and the line movement made it even more tempting.. but the public is just all over em'...

it makes sense though... Detroit is NOT a blowout type team... but with everything on the line and as lucky as they were to escape the last game, I gotta think Laimbeer makes a statement with this one... so in the end, I don't like it... I'm J.A.F.O. (Just Another Fucking Observer) tonight... hehe.

gl Ret... and to everyone else playing tonights' game.

couple of small ones tonight:

Phoenix @ San Antonio +1.5

( 1 unit )

Phoenix @ San Antonio OVER 169.5

( 1 unit )

Phoenix has yet to lose in the playoffs and San Antonio lost three times to them during the season, but that just gives me more reason to believe San Antonio comes out harder in this first outing. The pressure is on them to win here. A loss means they go on the road for two straight games. I don't think that happens. San Antonio is fully healthy right now and I think they get things done tonight.

gl all.

played just the over last nite in Sa

that was some shot by Becky to tie and some bullshit foul to win it for Merc..u don't call the foul at that point, let the bitches decide the game...not the refs

still hashing out tonite's play

will DET finally show up?

good question.. hehe. It's tough to go against Detroit.. specially with such a close line.. the thing is.. Catchings is back and there is no better defense when playing at home than Indiana. It should be a good game... gl tonight bud.

played just the over last nite in Sa

that was some shot by Becky to tie and some bullshit foul to win it for Merc..u don't call the foul at that point, let the bitches decide the game...not the refs

still hashing out tonite's play

shoulda just played the over myself... that game was destined to be a great game to the end... I would probably expect their next meeting to go Under... San Antonio will play a different style next game since it didn't work trying to out shoot them... but there backs' are against the wall either way... gl Ret... dont' forget to carry that ASS around for good luck.. hehe.

i'm on indy...GL blitz the rest of the way!

it's a tough call... I like Indy as well, but it's scary going against Detroit as doggies... it never amazes me to see them pull out those close wins when everything is on the line... fortunately, everything is NOT on the line for them in this first game.. ;)

pushed on the over... too bad Catchings missed one of her last minute free throws...

oh well, 1-0 on the day... 6-2 in the playoffs so far... guess I can't complain too much.... yet.

thanks rod and 3g... gl to you guys as well..

going with a little gut feel tonight:

San Antonio +7 @ Phoenix

( 1 unit )

and

San Antonio @ Phoenix UNDER 178

( 1 unit )

Even though I think San Antonio comes up short again and will be eliminated tonight, I figure they will try to play a slower tempo... that's how they won @ Phoenix earlier this season... plus since Becky is the one that mainly puts up the highest points, I think Phoenix will focus on getting her to shoot less in this one... Sophia Young will have to step up... I figure this game will come down to the wire again.

gl to all.

took stab at +7 as well

line down to 6 now...

total is still high but think that could go either way...just not sure playin unders with Merc at home clicking on all cylinders right now

SAS to cover:cheers:

nice win Blitz...
the 3333333..covered for us!!
on to the next game!!

DET -4 VS Indy!!!

too easy Blitz??

I got lucky to go 1-1 last night when SA hit a last second three to help the cover... they just let the game go at the end...

anyway.. today:

Indiana +4.5 @ Detroit

( 2 units )

and

Indiana @ Detroit OVER 140.5

( 2 units )

I think Indiana closes things out today... a bit rushing since the games' about to start though.

gl all

line +5 indy
total 140

intial lean is Indy Over...FT's will push this over i would think

I'm still looking, and that feels like my initial leans as well, but I can't go against Detroit again... NOT with everything on the line.. I won't do that...

it's gotta be either Detroit or nothing for me.

I'm still looking, and that feels like my initial leans as well, but I can't go against Detroit again... NOT with everything on the line.. I won't do that...

it's gotta be either Detroit or nothing for me.

so with that..u think over is a better play...considering all on the line, Det scores more at home and Indy will rebound as well...and FT's should play a part

just not sure Ret...

the way I see it, Indiana has more of a chance of playing great pressure and zone defense than they do of playing great offense. I would think free throws can make this go over, but if they go on a dry run offensively, which can happen with Indiana, Detroit can take advantage and build themselves a little cushion like in the last game. If that happens, then we can see an ending like we did in San Antonios' last game where they kept things close the whole game, then Phoenix pulled away the last minute and avoided those desperate fouls at the end. One main thing I'm looking at is... I can see Detroit pulling away from Indiana here... but I can't see Indiana pulling away from Detroit in this situation... They are just not equipped offensively to pull away against a team like Detroit... In yesterdays' game, they only had one quarter over 16 pts and that was the first quarter where they had exactly 20.. I think in order to compete here, they know they need to keep Detroits' points down, so it's a matter of whether it will go down to the wire or not... if it does, then Indiana and Over has a good chance... otherwise, it's gonna be Detroit and Under... at least that's what I'm thinking now.. hehe.

yes and with it being a decider game...defense will be played and butterflies maybe???

5 is right around where i thought it would be...would like to have seen 6 or 7 here but books know they cant overvalue Det anymore

Catchings is the key....she needs to do her work down low if not, think Det rolls...late in game 5 is easy to cover with ft's and missed shots late

damn...hate tight lines...gettin harder and harder to see straight anymore...glad finals around corner...
gl in what u decide

yup, that's usually how they like to do it.. hehe...

bottom line, they still get things done and I would be shocked if they don't win today.

had over 176 in game 1

was sweatin out the 1st H but damn, bitches balled in 2nd H and cashed rather easily:smiley_acbe:

looking forward to Sat....:tiphat:

Back