WNBA MOMENT

I didn’t know there were rivalries
There might not be, just seems like if there was Phx/Vegas would be natural

Have you ever been to a game? I have not and have zero desire. Does NO even have a team?

I know nothing about the sport and if a family member came to town wanting to go to a game I would not pick them up at the airport.

There might not be, just seems like if there was Phx/Vegas would be natural

Have you ever been to a game? I have not and have zero desire. Does NO even have a team?

I know nothing about the sport and if a family member came to town wanting to go to a game I would not pick them up at the airport.

Nope and Nope. A WNBA team here would not survive, the Pels can barely get people in before football season/Mardi Gras passes (although that may be changing)

All I know is from following a bit this year and tracking some scores live so I can tel a little about style of play and who’s good and bad. Quite a gap between the Aces, a few good teams and some awful teams.

I learned Derek Fisher is coaching in the WNBA and sucks at it!

Nope and Nope. A WNBA team here would not survive, the Pels can barely get people in before football season/Mardi Gras passes (although that may be changing)

All I know is from following a bit this year and tracking some scores live so I can tel a little about style of play and who’s good and bad. Quite a gap between the Aces, a few good teams and some awful teams.

I learned Derek Fisher is coaching in the WNBA and sucks at it!

Fisher just recently got fired, so you were spot on. Haha.

Did you see this live?

I'm just curious if the play by play thread is totally accurate. Plenty of NBA games will have the wrong time left etc when you read through the notes after.

As it appears here, just awful...

Did you see this live?

I'm just curious if the play by play thread is totally accurate. Plenty of NBA games will have the wrong time left etc when you read through the notes after.

NEVER pass up a gift layup though

Did you see this live?

Didn’t see it live but the YouTube ‘highlights’ confirm it.

I've never bet on WNBA but do we get a couple Juneteenth day games tomorrow?

Got a doc appointment mid morning but seems like the perfect day to pop that cherry

Hi all,

I’m here to say if the Wings get up big early in the first or at the end of the first, take the Dream

6 pm tip (central) so 20 minutes

Back