WNBA 9/6/2022

I’ve never bet a wnba game in my life, by looks of things in here you about the only one who does! Lol. I saw highlights of that fantastic game between seattle/LV. and kinda got sucked in, i was hoping to come to this forum and find some info on tonight’s game but you seem alone and sadly I was hoping to read something good about the storm as im kinda drawn in by this being bird last year and thinking they win tonight at home to force a game 5 at least! Guess you don’t see it that way huh? The fact you been betting this automatically means you know far more bout this than me so think I’d be foolish to go against you!! No chance for storm to at least force a gm5?

I’ve never bet a wnba game in my life, by looks of things in here you about the only one who does! Lol. I saw highlights of that fantastic game between seattle/LV. and kinda got sucked in, i was hoping to come to this forum and find some info on tonight’s game but you seem alone and sadly I was hoping to read something good about the storm as im kinda drawn in by this being bird last year and thinking they win tonight at home to force a game 5 at least! Guess you don’t see it that way huh? The fact you been betting this automatically means you know far more bout this than me so think I’d be foolish to go against you!! No chance for storm to at least force a gm5?
Never know what the outcome of tonight game. Just go with whatever you feel. Don’t look at others and stay away or bet against your feeling.

Never know what the outcome of tonight game. Just go with whatever you feel. Don’t look at others and stay away or bet against your feeling.

Na. You nailed it bro. There no way I was going with what I feel in a sport I never bet! Especially not when I had you here who obviously know what ya doing! I wasn’t going against you, saved me little money! Great job!

Na. You nailed it bro. There no way I was going with what I feel in a sport I never bet! Especially not when I had you here who obviously know what ya doing! I wasn’t going against you, saved me little money! Great job!
That’s what we’re here for to help each other.

Back