WKU vs USA

Opened at 10 right?

My guy has 9.5....huh?

I wanna slam this thing grove....anyone got some info?

Phil Steele gives USA a -2.5 HFA, but I think that's generous. This feels like Arizona -10 last week.

I'm sure Petrino has gotten his team's attention after they shit the bed against UT, and I think they take out some frustration this week.

I'm liking WKU. Something that sticks with me from watching last week, at halftime after losing 6 TOs including tossing two pick-6s they only trailed by 14 pts. That is resiliency. And they got 5 first downs on their opening drive leading to a FG and 3-0 lead. The TOs just totally screwed them, they could have won otherwise. When Vols weren't getting points handed to them their O had some struggles.

S Alabama lost at home to S Utah, that can't be good.

I'm liking WKU. Something that sticks with me from watching last week, at halftime after losing 6 TOs including tossing two pick-6s they only trailed by 14 pts. That is resiliency. And they got 5 first downs on their opening drive leading to a FG and 3-0 lead. The TOs just totally screwed them, they could have won otherwise. When Vols weren't getting points handed to them their O had some struggles.

Right...beat Tulane OTR, but I feel like Tulane game planned for a different offense and those 1st 3 scores were just a shell shock to them

WKU is way better than TU, and now have 2 weeks of tape

I'd be hard pressed to call any (current or former) Sun Belt team way better than a local rec team let alone another D1 school .. And going on the road to a dump of a town can't be too exciting.. The thing with these lower level schools they never play with any consistency .. And laying 10 on the road? I wouldn't touch it personally, but nobody probably cares I guess..... So GL on the hilltoppers

Liked USA last week. Should have bet it. I would have actually won a bet. Anyhow, I don't see them keeping pace with WKU here. I even may try to go to the game.

Last edited:
looks like Tulane couldn't stop the early qb runs... guess texas isn't the only one. southern Utah is a decent fcs by the looks of it ..think they gave cal or someone a run for their money last year. would be floored if wku lost su. had the best run d in conf last year and game should slow down for them after back to back weeks of sec athletes. always bad at motivational capping but a 7 turnover game ( or whatever it was ) leading into the conference opener against an opponent who just beat Tulane should be enough to keep their interest. soal really benefitted from a bad punt game from Tulane as well and the early deficit made Tulane go one dimensional which combined with sacks makes their run numbers look even worse than they actually were if that is possible. matheny certainly a better runner than passer and don't think he rates to run nearly as well and this week they should be the team trailing making him pass more. just stop the qb draw and win going away

Im always reading,trying to learn as much as poss,anyway,heard TC crying over his record this week and went hunting to find how bad it was,digressing bad ffs,anyway some might find this interesting.

two pick 6 and two other picks in the vols ez I believe

[TABLE="class: mod-data mod-pbp"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="colspan: 2"]3rd and 12 at TENN 15[/TD]
[TD]Brandon Doughty pass intercepted by Brian Randolph at the Tenn 0, returned for 20 yards to the Tenn 20, tackled by Luis Polanco.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: mod-data mod-pbp"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="colspan: 2"]3rd and Goal at TENN 5[/TD]
[TD]Brandon Doughty pass intercepted by Brian Randolph at the Tenn 0, returned for 18 yards to the Tenn 18, tackled by Taywan Taylor.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I'd be hard pressed to call any (current or former) Sun Belt team way better than a local rec team let alone another D1 school .. And going on the road to a dump of a town can't be too exciting.. The thing with these lower level schools they never play with any consistency .. And laying 10 on the road? I wouldn't touch it personally, but nobody probably cares I guess..... So GL on the hilltoppers

I grew up in Mobile. It's not that bad. But I agree with the rest of your post

Back