wk3.

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
I have never ever in all my time on CTG posted picks on US sports with write-ups.
Why,well there is a saying.. "dont teach your grandmother to suck eggs " if you are aware of that saying youll understand.
I have posted my plays on blankets just to see what they have to say.....well nothing really,that place is the khazi of posting forums.Actually 2-1 thus far this term but who cares about that.
I intend to post my plays with the reasons as to why Ive placed them,I cannot emphasise enough how much better it makes our forum when you understand why someone has made a certain play.When they take 2 minutes to tell you why they like that side/total.. just GOY 5 dime special doesnt do it for me.You might not agree but youll understand why I like it.
Also having to type out and explain why I like a bet will help me with discipline and be more decisive with my selections.....jesus lot of typing.
I generally dont have a lot of plays 4 max,sometimes one...I like 2 or 3 this week,only played one thus far.So like I say,Id never try and teach my grandma to.......

Detroit ML Ev
The Washington redskins are a mess,make no mistake about it.Dont let some garbage time Tds when they have already been blown out fool you.
When you have a dual threat QB who cannot pass accurately and is,well,no longer a dual threat cause he cant move adequately,you have problems.RG3 is no longer the same guy we saw confusing defenses last season.
Detroits D interior pass rush with Suh and Fairley is one of the best in the league..they will force Griffin out of the pocket and make him pass on the move,when you have an inaccurate passer throwing on the move,you have big problems.
Detroit held AP to 15yds on 17 carries sans his opening play 78yd TD run in week 1.
I expect the skins to struggle offensively sunday in what many are calling a must win game for them,more pressure.

Without doubt,one of the last teams youd want your life on is the Detroit lions.. always kicking themselves in the butt with stupid penalties.
Reggie Bush,back sunday,has completely revamped the lions offense,on sunday when he left the game the were ineffective,the offensive gameplan wrote around him.Ds have to pay him so much attention its opened the game up for Scheffler and the other TE ,rookie Joeseph Fauria,with Burleson enjoying single coverage whist Ds double team megatron.This only means trouble for Ds with suspect secondaries.
If they can keep penalties to a minimum I believe a W is waiting for the Detroit lions on Fedex field come sunday afternoon.

Nice little write-up MUK. This coming from someone who hates to write. Good job and I agree with you on this one. The more the skins try to work around RG3's problems, the worse he performs. Two teams going in opposite directions I think. I think you nailed it with saying that Detroit just has to keep penalties to a minimum. GL this week.

Thanks for the support fellas :cheers:

B,Ive no feeling on that game at all tbh mate,what you like ?

Got 3 more plays,reasons tomorrow,bed time...

Miami ML -150
Tampa +7
Bears ML -135

GL

I have never ever in all my time on CTG posted picks on US sports with write-ups.
Why,well there is a saying.. "dont teach your grandmother to suck eggs " if you are aware of that saying youll understand.
I have posted my plays on blankets just to see what they have to say.....well nothing really,that place is the khazi of posting forums.Actually 2-1 thus far this term but who cares about that.
I intend to post my plays with the reasons as to why Ive placed them,I cannot emphasise enough how much better it makes our forum when you understand why someone has made a certain play.When they take 2 minutes to tell you why they like that side/total.. just GOY 5 dime special doesnt do it for me.You might not agree but youll understand why I like it.
Also having to type out and explain why I like a bet will help me with discipline and be more decisive with my selections.....jesus lot of typing.
I generally dont have a lot of plays 4 max,sometimes one...I like 2 or 3 this week,only played one thus far.So like I say,Id never try and teach my grandma to.......

Detroit ML Ev
The Washington redskins are a mess,make no mistake about it.Dont let some garbage time Tds when they have already been blown out fool you.
When you have a dual threat QB who cannot pass accurately and is,well,no longer a dual threat cause he cant move adequately,you have problems.RG3 is no longer the same guy we saw confusing defenses last season.
Detroits D interior pass rush with Suh and Fairley is one of the best in the league..they will force Griffin out of the pocket and make him pass on the move,when you have an inaccurate passer throwing on the move,you have big problems.
Detroit held AP to 15yds on 17 carries sans his opening play 78yd TD run in week 1.
I expect the skins to struggle offensively sunday in what many are calling a must win game for them,more pressure.

Without doubt,one of the last teams youd want your life on is the Detroit lions.. always kicking themselves in the butt with stupid penalties.
Reggie Bush,back sunday,has completely revamped the lions offense,on sunday when he left the game the were ineffective,the offensive gameplan wrote around him.Ds have to pay him so much attention its opened the game up for Scheffler and the other TE ,rookie Joeseph Fauria,with Burleson enjoying single coverage whist Ds double team megatron.This only means trouble for Ds with suspect secondaries.
If they can keep penalties to a minimum I believe a W is waiting for the Detroit lions on Fedex field come sunday afternoon.

Nice write up dog

Amazing for someone who writes English as his second language ;)

Thanks guys :cheers:

Tampa Bay +7
All last week I was reading and listening about upset and player revolt in the Bucs camp. Revis calling Schiano out and the locker room not being behind their coach.Freeman being ousted as team captain,Freeman missing the team photo cause he was at home pulling his pud.All in all just malcontent in the organisation.
Sunday on the field I saw absolutely nothing to back-up these claims,maybe they are true,but on the field it didnt show.These fuckers played the Saints hard,physical.Some Saints fans,sorry twinkie ,nearly in tears cause they played “dirty” .Well that doesnt tell me the players dont give a fuck and want Schiano out and back in college ball.Unfortunately cause I couldnt see the later of the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and the 4[SUP]th[/SUP]Q cause of the delay and my work timings,because I would of liked to see how the later stages played out.

Greg Schiano wants the Bucs to play the kind of football I dont think the Pats want to see right now,hit em hard physical football,tough on defense.
The NE Pats are still commanding market respect cause of the name and brand.They squeaked past the jets and bills.Of course their offense is limited,why wouldnt it be with their main pieces missing.WR running wrong routes,little running game and little lord Tommy spitting his dummy out on rookies on the sideline.
An 0-2 team and a 2-0 team,when infact they could be the other way around.
I`ll take a TD all day long in a game I expect to be a close hard fought contest.
I believe what my eyes tell me not what the media do.

I was confident all week per @mikerothstein whos the lions beat writer for espn that Bush would play,looks unlikely cause schefter reporting it,well that doesnt inspire the confidence,wonder if theo riddick gets some snaps for the offense even if only as a decoy and staff can light that secondary up :prayer
I just dont think the skins are good really and are being portrayed as the team we saw late last year

GL and enjoy the games fellas :cheers:

Back