WK1 CFB

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Wednesday Degen Special Under 54.5 (1.1/1)

Reasoning is short here and if this wasn't the only game on TV tonight, I wouldn't be touching it. It is the 1st game of the year so I am expecting some rust, penalty killing drives, and overall out of sync display of offense from there 2 teams. ACU is strong on defense for their weight class and breaking in a new QB while having former OkSt RB Hershel Sims on its roster so the game plan obviously should be geared towards shortening the game and limiting the chance for mistakes from the new QB.

I bet SCar over 57 and Ark +20.5 early last week but those numbers are way gone.

A little on SC/TAMU game and over:

I strongly believe SCar keeps their home win streak going (18) and they are going to do it with offense. Dylan Thompson has full command of the entire offense, is a 5th year senior, and he will benefit from a strong group up front. There is also a playmaker and depth at RB, 2 good TE's, and a solid group of WRs. TAMU didn't stop anyone last year and that won't start happening on Thursday night. Now, getting to the defensive side of the ball, TAMU is going to have success moving the chains. This type of offensive system is one where the QB can be replaced and things keep moving along. I expect to see a lot of quick passes similar to how ECU attacks and with SCar being young in the secondary, there are going to be big plays given up, assignments and tackles missed, and TAMU offense moving down the field for chunks of yards. Gamecocks win 41-27 is my prediction behind a big ground game and day from the offense. TAMU will get their points

mr green how are we feeling about the USC defense this year? I'm not as into the game as I used to be where I'd hang on your every word for my USC futures, but I feel like that was their calling card and now they're more of an offensive squad (always were with OBC but less so in recent years)

Back