wk 1 0-6-0 -2.87
wk 2 5-0-0 +4.25 Thursday
wk 2 1-1-0 even Fri
wk 2 2-1-0 +1.20 Sun
ytd up +2.58

wk three
Thursday
Saskatchewan Roughriders/Toronto Argonauts* Over 54 -110 x one
not sure what I will do with the side in this game but I had to hit this total before it moved more on me. I like this Over

Thanks Dwight, like this total and I like
Toronto Argonauts* -1 -115
vs Saskatchewan Roughriders for a Half only...best I can see, the naughts should win this but dont understand this line. I'll go with my initial capp
Hang in there Dwight, the real thing is just around the conner GL

Thanks Dwight, like this total and I like
Toronto Argonauts* -1 -115
vs Saskatchewan Roughriders for a Half only...best I can see, the naughts should win this but dont understand this line. I'll go with my initial capp
Hang in there Dwight, the real thing is just around the conner GL

i cannot watch CFL I don't get it the cheerleaders suck the atmosphere sucks the type of football sucks, horrendous.

Then don't watch it.

I like the argo's too...but I have not found a rhythm this year in CFL....Riders had a ton of energy last week but Calgary choked offensively in the second half.

i cannot watch CFL I don't get it the cheerleaders suck the atmosphere sucks the type of football sucks, horrendous.
I will admit that the CFL is different(game & talent) but even us old men still admire beauty :) :)

saskatchewan-lead.jpg

montreal-lead.jpg

calgary-lead.jpeg

Then don't watch it.

I like the argo's too...but I have not found a rhythm this year in CFL....Riders had a ton of energy last week but Calgary choked offensively in the second half.

Agreed, each game needs to be capped in depth and it has been hard with the season so young and coaches still trying to find the right chemistry which is changing wk to wk.

Good to see u liking Toronto. I actually like this Over much more than the side.Roughriders lead the league with 75 points through two weeks - 10 more than the second-place Calgary Stampeders, who lost 36-21 at Saskatchewan in Week 2. Saskatchewan’s defense, which has allowed a league-low 39 points, held Calgary running back Jon Cornish to 50 yards on eight carries. Those are concerning numbers for Toronto, especially for running back Chad Kackert, who was limited to 20 yards on eight carries against BC. Riders ran ball for 144-151 yards in winning first two games, took ball away five times (+5) in wins by 21-15 points, scoring 34-36 points in wins over divisional rivals. Toronto split its first two games, winning 39-34 in only home game after they trailed by 6 at half and Argos allowed 160 rushing yards last week in Vancouver, a red flag.... but five of last six series games stayed under the total. I think we see lots of Offence tonite

GL

Last edited:
Last 2 games Toronto has played in BC have been flat... I wouldn't draw much from those...

Honestly, I love the Eskimos this week. Lions are still a fraud...and injuries are still bothering them.

Good luck with your wagers tonight blood!

cmon tmike, how can you watch all the lower level football (soccer) leagues and not be able to watch CFL

because most of the lower league level is actually more bareable. The only respect I give to CFL players is that they take a shit load of hitting for shit pay. Other than that the atmosphere is shit unless you are in Winnipeg or Saskatchewan. The Rogers Centre is such a terrible facility.

Then don't watch it.

I don't, any glimpse I catch of it, I just smack my head. Yes it's football but man the difference between the NFL and CFB is so apparent.
I'd like to see a Tom Brady in his prime for one full season in a CFL team, would be comical.

1-1 +0.42 on Thursday
The Roughriders have averaged 38 points over their first three games...something to think about

Friday
Montreal Alouettes* -2 -120 x1
Calgary Stampeders/Montreal Alouettes* Under 54 -118 x HAlf ...I look for Montreal to be motivated coming off a shocking home-opening loss to the Blue Bombers. Calgary has been hit hard by flooding, so life hasn't been normal for Stampeder players. Not sure how or if that will affect this game they allowed 34 ppg in first two games, getting outscored 48-13 after halftime. Also Calgary qb Tate is day-to-day with a forearm strain suffered in a Week 2 road loss to the Saskatchewan. Tate missed significant time last year because of injuries and left last week’s game in the fourth quarter and was replaced by veteran Kevin Glenn, who completed 4-of-7 passes. With no clear starter for Friday, the Stampeders will need a strong showing from running back Cornish, who was limited to 42 yards at Saskatchewan after running for 172 in the season opener.

GLTA

thanks hugh...u to my friend

added
my 1st two U cfl play this yr (total of two units)
Montreal Alouettes* -1 -130 vs Calgary Stampeders
Risking 130 To Win 100

reputation_pos.png
<dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Aug 2006</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Smokey Mountains, NC</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>3,746</dd></dl>
[h=2]
icon1.png
Wk Three CFL[/h]
RECORD UPDATE
wk 1 0-6-0 -2.87
wk 2 5-0-0 +4.25 Thursday
wk 2 1-1-0 even Fri
wk 2 2-1-0 +1.20 Sun
wk 3 1-1-0 +0.48 Thur
wk3 1-1-0 -1.20 Fri
ytd up +1.38

Sat

1. 7/13/2013 6:35 PM Canadian Football 125 Winnipeg Blue Bombers* +6 -110 vs Hamilton Tigercats
    Risking 110 To Win 100
  2. 7/13/2013 6:35 PM Canadian Football 125 Winnipeg Blue Bombers* +200 vs Hamilton Tigercats
    Risking 50 To Win 100

The Ti-Cats have no running game to speak of and that means Burris is going to have to make a lot of decisions. Under pressure, Burris has been known to make a lot of bad decisions and no doubt he’ll be under some pressure here. Under is 5-0 in the last five meetings in Hamilton.

added
Winnipeg Blue Bombers/Hamilton Tigercats* Under 55 -118
Risking 118 To Win 100 [TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

still looking at a side here but I like the Under 50 -120 in 2nd game tonite
British Columbia Lions/Edmonton Eskimos* Under 50 -120
Risking 1.20 To Win 100

added
British Columbia Lions* -3 -115 vs Edmonton Eskimos
Risking 58 To Win 50
tuff side to call imo...Eskies looked brutal in Week 1 but had a complete turnaround in Week 2 and one has to wonder if that was them or are the Tiger-Cats that bad. On paper, the Lions are the better team. I hope they are tonite

Back