wk 9 cfb

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
i went thru the entire card finding lines that vegas has set that are off from what i would have made them. i have them listed. as of now they are not plays but leans. i have to see where the money goes on these and do some more reading before money is to be bet.

THursday
boston college +3.5 (why are they a dog)
air force +6 (why six?)

Saturday
south florida -4.5 (i expect this to be a public play as i see the line short)
indiana +7.5 (yummy pts, they should win outright)
ball st +13.5 (want 14)
duke +17.5 (too much chalk for Flst imo)
kansas -2 (kansas continues to get no respect but is the public finally coming around to it)
colorado +14 (wtf?)
oregon -2.5 (one of my favorite plays)
wash -3.5 (looks too easy)
michigan st -3 (public should lay 3 with them dunno if i have it in me to bet iowa again tho)
nebraska +21.5 (nobody should wanna bet them but texas not covering last week mighta hurt this play)
stanford +13.5 (want 14 or better)
ucla -6 (who made this line? they should win by at least dd imo. real shady)
kentucky -13.5 (why is this not -21?)
ohio st -4 (who doesnt like this?)
houston -3.5 (umm ...)
zona st -3 (cal is garbage and i hope people continue to like cal)
new mexico st +27 (far too many imo, people should continue to like hawaii on the island regardless)
middle tenn st -13 (no idea why this is not -20)

indy has the better off and the two teams d's are about equal. i woulda made wisc a -2 here.

I hate betting against Wisky at the Camp, but I might have to re-evaluate. I see Fondy's leaning that way, as well.

Shit, my card is beginning to grow...

Leaning towards IU

Testicle Tech is pretty high on my list too..would have ben a play already if Illy had won it on the field last week.

if anybody has thoughts on these leans of mine or wanna say i should abort and why i should please do such. :cheers:

something just didnt feel right about that tech game and thought that the rainy conditions would make for a closer game. so there really wasnt much value in the line to be had.

on to the now ...

Official Bets
Rutgers +7 -110

trying to get a 14 with miss st. think imma have to settle with a 13/13.5 tho :(

a crap call on rutgers a good one on miss st (as they gonna win outright it looks like).

hopefully the afternoon games start to turn some profit heading into the night slate.

'an_horse'

a 5-0 on the afternoon slate is a def possibility. about to grab a piece of some
ucla4.jpg

thought cal mighta came out early in this one and that zona st would continue their dominance in the 2nd half of games. all of that went according to plan.

arizona st at oregon should be the best game of the year next week in oregon.

7-3-1 today and illini win. im pleased.

Back