Wk 5 CFB/Ryder Cup

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Yup.....USA +170...1 Unit....sucker side? Prolly.....but for some reason I just love the fact that this Euro team is a decisive favorite and has all the pressure....golf is a funny game and Gleneagles is clearly a parkland-type course with the ball expected to be played in air much more than typical Scottish links courses...this should give the US squad a bit more comfort....looking/expecting big weeks out of Kuchar, Bubba, Fowler, Walker in particular....Speith just has moxie and I don't think he will be overwhelmed a bit.....really, a big wildcard for the US team is PMick....if he can find a way to bring his "A" game, it should be a huge boost....he is a leader and it will go a long way if the rest feel like they can actually count on him Sat/Sun........gonnna be fun in any event..

Foooottts.....

Stanford -7 (-115) @ UW......2 Units.....Just don't see his soft undisciplined UW team staying close...

Colorado +14 @ Cal........2 Units.....just a great number and great spot here....no other way to bet this game....Cal would either have to be +3 or better with TOs or play a near-perfect game to get the cover...

Iowa -9 @ Purdue...2 Units

more later...........

Last edited:
Hutch and Steed....thx fellas good luck to you guys too.....:shake:

Iowa -9 @ Purdue.....2 units......bottom line, I tried to do everything to make a case for purdue here....doesn't add up...don't care about the line move and all that business.....I absolutely hate betting b10 because the only thing worse than the football that is played, is my ability to cap this league....fukk....if purdue can play this game close, i am done with this conference....till at least next week

Thx VK.......gotta love me some Ryder Cup....just gonna be awesome........and PMick talkin trash...love it

Adding a thursday night ML parlay.........square-ville, but wtf.....

GSouthern/OkieState/UCLA ML Parlay.............2 units to win 1.92

Not that anyone cares......but here we go...day 2

Watson/Kuchar +150.....1 Unit.....rosey and stens are nearly unbeatable, but will take the price...especially after kuch's meltdown yesterday....and if bubba is ball-striking, he can just punish this course...........not to say rosey and stens can't....jesus, this is just great stuff

Walker/Fowler +110....1 Unit.....2 guys playing well against the no. 1 in the world and a guy who is hitting is sideways....like the plus

every now and again you have a gambling epiphany........one for me many years ago was at the miami oh days....and never bet against BRoth.......I will never ever bet agaomdy justin rose in any kind of golf play

drunk adding..........

Mississippi -21....2 units

Miami -3 1/2....2 units.............vk tail.........leggo U

Back