Wk 2 Oregon at Michigan

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
as we all know michigan lost last week su to AA team. lot of people are thinking that michigan is gonna bounce right back and hell yeah they win by at least a td. i say nope to that.

put yourself in the shoes of michigan. your coming into the year riding on hopes of winning a national title. in comes two time AA winners appy st. they come into your house with nothing to lose and everything to gain. not only do you take a lead late in the 4th quarter but you then give it right back and you get yet another chance to pull the su but fail to execute on a game winning FG that was makeable. that shit kills teams.

now your talks of winning a national championship are now talks of winning the big 10. lol. i dont buy into it at all. no way these kids are gonna come out with that hunger and desire. they know that they blew it (their shot of a NC week 1). they wont respond.

oregon is much like appy st. they have a dual threat at qb and michigan has had a problem vs dual threat qbs historically under Carr.

i look for oregon to have the same success that appy st did and better. dixon is much better than edwards. michigan allowed 9.9 yard per pass against appy and oregon went for 8.9 vs a houston cougars d. no reason to think oregon wont have success with their speed in the open field. i also, think oregon will have a much easier time running the ball then appy did. a huge addition imo to winning on the road and an aspect appy st lacked.

michigan should continue to run the ball effectively with hart. he should go for about 6.3 yards per rush. michigan pass game is what concerns me with them on the offensive side. henne can win you games that dont count but he cant win the ones that matter most. im not about to put my money on him.

in all, look for oregon to hit the big passes and dixon to do what dixon do. last team to have the ball could very well win this game. i dare michigan to beat me by more than 7.

Key Trend: In game 2-4 play against a fav or pk off a non-lined SU loss in which they allowed 14+ points 0-25 ATS since 1980.

Oregon +7 (2)

MICHIGAN (u) 64- if i know this team at all they will go back to basics, play tough D & run the ball.

good luck BREW !

MICHIGAN (u) 64- if i know this team at all they will go back to basics, play tough D & run the ball.

good luck BREW !

this is what I hate about carr.....go back to basics?? no, man get aggressive, attack that defense...going back to basics loses games at michigan and keeps us in the world of predictability.

thanks for the good lucks, same to you guys on your plays. im adding a unit to oregon +7 making them a two unit play.

public is chasing their losses already from earlier today. mich just went from -7 to -8. loving this more and more.

quack for me doggie.

game was more lopsided than i even thought it be. oregon made michigan one dimensional and then henne got knocked out.

CFB ytd 1-0 +2

Back