Wk 2 NFL

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
1-2 (3.4)

put too many eggs into the jack basket maybe. i never saw jack run d giving up 282 on the ground to tenn at home and taylor and jones-drew only have 13 attempts on the ground or whatever it was. jack del rio is a shitty ass coach and his timing of the entire leftwich scenario obviously had more weight on his team than thought.

got rid of bout half my leans after i have decided not to partake in any ml teasers. am still riding on the marine mammals tho. nice sandwich spot for dallas.

other plays can be found in last post. good luck to all tom. :tiphat:

I'm initially opposite on most of these, but I don't have much to say b/c its too early in the week. I'll def. be playing New Orleans in week 2.

GL

Don't like any of those...
Miami has no offense.
Tenn. will be hard pressed to score 10 points.
Tampa is down right awful.

GL though...:down2:

How can someone take Clev. against Cinn. with only 7 points..??:down2:

I agree with Miami play.

You have enough of that TB Kool-aid yet? Not a good team. I think Saints bounce back here.

If Jamal Lewsi has a big day Cleveland can compete but I think Cincy will have a very efficient offensive game.

Indy's defense isn't what they showed in week one. I don't know enough about Tennys defense based on playing Jax.

I like SF and Cary...

Just be careful with too many dogs in first few weeks. The NFL has been for the public early in season typically...

GL this week

Tampa Bay has no chance this week in New Orleans.
Sean Payton is one of the best game day coaches in the leaque and you can bet he will not let his team start 0-2.
The Saints at home only giving TB 3-4 points. A pick of the week here.
The Saints got pounded in Indy but Tampa had to travel to Seattle and again this week to N.O. will put this team 0-2 to start the season.
The Saints...Big...REAL BIG in this game.:eyes:

saints arent at home....

Last edited by a moderator:
I still like the Saints big....

Now on to the Miami-Dallas game.
You say you like Miami because they have a defense.
They gave up over 400 yards to Washington.
Dallas crushes the Dolphins this weekend behind a defense that sacks Green at least 4 times.
Dolphins have no offense and Defense that's over the hill....

Saints and Tampa could play on the moon and the Saints would still win by at least 10 points....
Tampa is awful on both sides of the ball.

updated my leans after taking into account what some of you said. tenn lline is tight in my opinion. ugoh was terrible in pass protection if you rewatch that game. he did ok blocking linebackers but couldnt block a down lineman to save his life on passing plays. manning better have a good life insurance policy on the road this week at tenn. indy run d was what i thought it be. somewhere around average. like i said im done betting against VY unless i get the urge to do so again later this year so my lean was to tenn. (im 0 for a million when betting against him with a team not named NE).

i dont think i have a good read on tampa at all. so im not gonnna play them till i do. NO is also gonna see that same cover 2 defense for the second week in a row. also is their 2nd of b2b road games. focus should be there. i now lean NO with the added preparation time.

i like washington's offense more so than most so miami giving up 400 like you said wasnt that big a shock to me.

dallas offense is not gonna put up those crazy numbers two weeks in a row (avg. a first down a play).

cleveland just traded away their starting qb. so that play is out the window. if cleveland only had a qb. what team did quinn go to again?

if the bears lose imma cry. all for now.

damn son nigs editing my shit

brewer what up homey bulls still suck

Believe where u at homey

I like that 49ers pick Brewer ... they're better than Carolina, it's tough to pick the Rams to win back-to back at home, but I think San Fran has shown that they have a good enough secondary to slow down the greatest show on turf ... BOL Brewer, love hearing someone giving the Skins offense some love.

sd +4 -105 (2)
atl +10 -110 (2)
tenn +8.5 -110 (2)
giants -2.5 -110 (2)
chi -13 -110 (2)
mia +4.5 +105 (2)
zona +4 -105 (2)

:prayer

BOL today, Brewer. I love 5 of 7 of them. And the other 2 (atl & nyg) are only cuz i really don't have an opinion on those games.

atl, i laid off the niners. i havent a clue why but i did.

tsa, gl to you too buddy.

i tried to keep er simple blitz, hopefully things turn out green rather than red this wk 2. i do have that bad habit to overthink things time to time.

yanks, good to know somebody else is thinking along my lines. dunno if that is a good thing or a bad thing for you tho. been rough of late. guess you can say im due tho. lol.

anybody else who has glanced by ... best of luck to you, as well. 8 1/2 hours till kick off time to get to bed.

Back