12-11 +.60

No idea what overall is.

Future

Arkansas +3.5

1.10 win 1.00

Yeah we will just chalk that one up as a loss

Arizona/Arizona St. Over 69

.55 win .50

Both uptempo teams, should be close and in high 30's each imo.

Michigan +5

1.10 win 1.00

Fg game either way imo. Taking points

Last edited:
Please tell me what you expect from Michigan on the defensive side of the ball this Saturday. This is the key matchup in my opinion.

Michigan defense isn't my concern, it's their oline. However they have 3-4 gamebreakers on offense to stay within the number.

Michigan defense has been fine. Good against the pass...They will have trouble if Braxton gets on the edges. Michigan dline needs to generate push for sure, that has been lacking. They do seem to blitz at the right times.

Special teams a concern other than Gibbons too.

I think it will be tight, just taking the +5 here in a rivalry game, both teams have a lot to play for.

D8 on Ohio State fyi........speaking of him ..is there anyway to contact him to let him know that CTG is back up??? i don't have a "blankets" account or else i would post it there...your thoughts or ideas?

Just wondering if OSU can line right up and run right at Michigan...defensive line seems suspect for Wolverines.

D8 Prolly thinks denard still qb. He hates him. He's signed up.

Marsski Michigan won't have trouble if that's what Osu does. It's the read option and braxtons ability to scramble that they will have trouble with.

Gardner can throw unlike denard. Roundtree has come alive last few weeks.

No denying Osu is a good team I've been pimping them forever. Just taking the +5.

D8 Prolly thinks denard still qb. He hates him. He's signed up.

Marsski Michigan won't have trouble if that's what Osu does. It's the read option and braxtons ability to scramble that they will have trouble with.

Gardner can throw unlike denard. Roundtree has come alive last few weeks.

No denying Osu is a good team I've been pimping them forever. Just taking the +5.
you right, said he cant throw a rock, lol

if denard can throw out of some of those formations they ran last week (and they may have been slow playing it), huge plays could come... Intriguing game to cap...

Possible tee never know in this game. I personally think its pretty even. Trying to be unbiased as possible. I've taken Osu in this game plenty especially during rich rod era.

I'll just add some thoughts in here...wrt to 'The Game'...

It will be exciting to truly get the Hoke/CUM rivalry going. If both stay and continue as is this could be our modern version of the ten year war. It will be fun. We'll see how the conference alignment works out as Ohio has a big advantage if the divisions line up as they say they will.

I said going into the year Ohio would be a ten win team at least with their schedule and that has proven correct. Now, they should have a few losses but have won those games, much credit. CUM came into a great situation with Brax as his QB and it has paid dividends. Michigan has lost to 3 BCS teams, no shame there despite it being a frustrating year wrt to the offensive line and whatnot.

This is the Ohio Bowl game. This is Brady and Michigan having a small chance for B1G championship game and the rediscover winning at the shoe which was very frequent until sweatervest coming in. I think it could be a great game. I would lean Ohio at this point. I think it can be a close game if UM can cover the edges as Hunt said. Win or lose either way this establishes a new rivalry which has been unbalanced the past 20+ years in favor of each school once. I look forward to it.

I think the opening line and early steam was very respectful of Michigan which I did not see coming. I had opening line as is but expected it to rise slowly to be honest. If capping this game, cap what Brax can do against us. That is easiest way IMHO. Everything else should sort its way out.

Shit streakin no idea. Hoping I can get a low lsu ml live.

Arkansas is awful but rivalry game.

hey my brother's what's happening to all guy's there is no way in hell I can take U of M is this game. I remember back in 1997 when I lived in AZ scottsdale. U of M was a 17 point underdog this happened 2 time's where ohio state was number 1 or 2 they did not lose a game until U of M fucked there season up both time's. and OHIO STATE will remember that here we have another team that has not lost a game. the line has gone down to 3.5 oh my god there is no way in the world you can take MICHIGAN. it's OHIO STATE or it's a no bet. U of M is a real slow team. hunt yeah I no that the other guy is going to be the QB but he will be under so much pressure. yeah U of M has 113.000+ fan's but the big house is very Quite you can hear a pin drop in OHIO STATE will be rocking and a rolling way to much pressure for this guy I see a lot of INT and I see a big time beating. U of M play's good against a bunch of slow white guy's like the big ten now U of M will have to vist the horse shoe gl to the U of M back's they won't be getting my money remember michigan record should 7-4. because they got real lucky against NORTHWESTERN this year OHIO STATE will not lose a game what's U of M coach name hoke. all he like's to do is eat donuts and by his great body he looks like he did not miss any meal's :popcorn: hoke always eating even during the football game.

D8, there he is! Glad ur back bro and glad you don't hold anything back. Very possible dg could be walking into hornets nest. Not as much pressure on UM than OSU here though. I've seen UM ruin some OSU perfect seasons before ;)

Lol streakin I hear ya.

was praying for mich +6 before lines came out, really suprised I cant even get 4 now.

Best of luck as always brotha! I hope Hoke's boys find away to get it done! I'll be pullin for Big Blue on Saturday!

Any thoughts on my Aztecs -7 @ Wyoming this weekend? After six straight wins, Rocky's got SDSU one win away from at least a share of the MWC title! Would be the first time in school history that SDSU would be MWC Champions! Plus, we could finish the season 9-3, with a chance for our first ten win season in school history! I'm so excited bro! Sorry to ramble in your thread.

Right silky? Time flies brah

Gyno line will go back up imo. Gl man.

Az, you all got it going on out west, I think you get it done. Gl bro.

Marrrrrlllooooo

Added asu/arizona over 69

.55 win .50

Last edited:
Thx guys. Have a good one. Prolly gonna just make live bets throughout day. Weather situations affecting a few games I want to play.

Gl fellas.

Michigan/Ohio State under 53

1.05 win 1.00

Originally thought high scoring, but think its a classic cold weather hard hitting game.

Lotta nerves first half imo.

conservative game calling for a bit imo. Unless playmakers go nuts.

Let's get it big man.

totally agree on that under. One of the few lines that really stuck out to me today for whatever reason.

Back