Wk 10 National Fixed League/HS FOOTBALL Section 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS /CFB/EPL/NBA/NHL/Woodbine/.BOL to ALL!

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ??

If you're from WNY reading this for the HS football slate , PLEASE JOIN CTG , there are far better cappers than myself all across the board on the different forums here .

National Fixed League has been profitable the last 2 weeks ( +$150 wk 9/ +$896 wk 8 ) ...But man the refs in many games either couldn't be much worse , or what I believe is super shady as directed by King Roger. Very close to laying the 2nd Mortgage wager of the season down soon ( Chargers cashed last week) ..More on that later. ...

Thankfully I've run out of time to do the weekly Madden Sims after week 7 , they finished 10-12-1 -$2140 ..I'll be fading anything they forecast moving forward, but doubt the time will be available anytime soon to do them ..
Point Spread Ratings were scrapped as well but ended wirh a 7-5 +$243 ...

OVERALL NFL wagering is still in the minus at -$446...

The WNY /Section 6 high school football championships are kicking off Thursday at High Mark stadium. As a kid I dreamed my High School would be allowed to participate in at least one football game vs the Suburban schools, we never got that chance..Now 30+ years later my once broke HS that could barely afford enough equipment to field a team is headed back to the BILLS stadium for the 3rd year in a row . As defending STATE CHAMPION Buffalo's BENNETT TIGERS have had a bullseye on their back all season . They finished the season a perfect 9-0 both straight up and ATS. Once again Friday night's opponent will be the regional powehouse Lancaster , who did everything they could to block BENNETT'S entrance into the Sectional playoffs..Great to hear that the coaches ,and loved ones of the players repeat all of Lancaster's generational racism ad nauseum to the Players .Amazed that the players turn that hate into love for the game ..Playing with extreme sportsmanship , focus ,and discipline while trying to score 70 on every opponent.

CFB. Lost $90 last week, it felt like winning lol ..Plan on making some NCABB bets on Saturday...At this point its just for the degen fix.

NBA. Only have time these days to watch the Knicks( Homer) . Do plan on making several wagers over the weekend thou..Same goes for the Buffalo Sabres when it comes to hockey,

EPL. Homer Liverpool action on deck , Also leaning on chalky Arsenal and Man City this weekend as well ..

Woodbine ..Thanks to our great Brother KJ , I'll be tailing an extremely respected geriatric capper from the river road OTB this weekend ...Likely some Saturday night Woodbine Mohawk capping of my own as well ..

Anways enough RAMBLING
Let's get to GAMBLING !!!

Last edited:
Thursday Night Football

BEARS OVER 1.5 FG
1.5 UNITS ( to win $300 )
Expecting the Bears to win here , but the FG prop looks better to me than the -3.5 ...Probably wouldn't bet this if it wasn't a stand alone game.

PARLAY +200
BEARS ML & FOREMAN TD
0.75 UNITS. ($150 to win $300)

Last edited:
CLASS A CHAMPIONSHIP ( Thursday)

CLARENCE 14.5/15/14.5
LOCKPORT

Sure Clarence is undefeated but they're easily the most overrated team in WNY...The Red Devils have now lost 5 in a row against the spread...If Clarence advances I'll likely put a mortgage wager on the Section 5 ( Rochester area ) winner in the regionals next week

..Lockport took a massive step forward this season after going just 1-4 in division play last year( 4-5 overall).. The Lions have the athletes ,and coaching to keep this close, but if they get behind this number could be difficult to stay within ...I'd give them a decent chance at the outright upset...Only real concern is the team has been all over local TV morning shows this week.

LOCKPORT
+15. 1.25 U. $250
Line has jumped to +16.5 on Thursday afternoon adding another $50 ( for a total of $330/300)

ML +430. $50

Last edited:
Thursday Night Football

BEARS OVER 1.5 FG
1.5 UNITS ( to win $300 )
Expecting the Bears to win here , but the FG prop looks better to me than the -3.5 ...Probably wouldn't bet this if it wasn't a stand alone game.

PARLAY +200
BEARS ML & FOREMAN TD
0.75 UNITS. ($150 to win $300)

2-0 +3 units (+$600)
Good start to the week

Woodbine today?

I have credits that need to be used and I enjoy this track. Betting on a Casse has always seemed like a smart move!

CLASS A CHAMPIONSHIP ( Thursday)

CLARENCE 14.5/15/14.5
LOCKPORT

Sure Clarence is undefeated but they're easily the most overrated team in WNY...The Red Devils have now lost 5 in a row against the spread...If Clarence advances I'll likely put a mortgage wager on the Section 5 ( Rochester area ) winner in the regionals next week

..Lockport took a massive step forward this season after going just 1-4 in division play last year( 4-5 overall).. The Lions have the athletes ,and coaching to keep this close, but if they get behind this number could be difficult to stay within ...I'd give them a decent chance at the outright upset...Only real concern is the team has been all over local TV morning shows this week.

LOCKPORT
+15. 1.25 U. $250
Line has jumped to +16.5 on Thursday afternoon adding another $50 ( for a total of $330/300)

ML +430. $50

-$380

Clarence 43-16

Lockport got behind and couldn't get back up ( almost expected above if they trailed by 2+ scores) ...Turnovers did them in ...

After a 10-0 run on High School football it's probably a great thing to give this local back some money, was likely dangerously close to having him cut me off ...

Woodbine today?

I have credits that need to be used and I enjoy this track. Betting on a Casse has always seemed like a smart move!

Okay you talked this Degen into it lol ...
Love Woodbine ( favorite track ) ...
Casse is usually money up there ...

What's your plan ?? Are you a single race bettor , exotics, or pick 4/5 ???

Okay you talked this Degen into it lol ...
Love Woodbine ( favorite track ) ...
Casse is usually money up there ...

What's your plan ?? Are you a single race bettor , exotics, or pick 4/5 ???
Single races for the most part. Win and win/place bets usually. I just have a bunch of credits I can't cash out until they're wagered from last weekend.

Single races for the most part. Win and win/place bets usually. I just have a bunch of credits I can't cash out until they're wagered from last weekend.
Heavy favorites get thrown into exacta and tri stuff but that's not my norm

If I play multi race stuff it's simply a tail

This will be my last weekend until Dubai

Figure this time of year the most value I'll get is at Woodbine. SA and Delmar offer nothing really

This will be my last weekend until Dubai

Figure this time of year the most value I'll get is at Woodbine. SA and Delmar offer nothing really

I love their 20 cent Tri, Supers and Pick 4/5 ....

Often tail a highly respected old capper from the river road OTB on the thoroughbreds .. I'm fairly close to that location , usually the only track he caps this time of year until the season ends...I'll stop in there around 1215 , he usually is sitting at a table reviewing his work from the night before, while waiting for scratches ...
Guessing he'll only bet the races with 8+ horses , noticed the 100k purse races only have 7 or less ...
Get back to you soon ...

If only I had your discipline brother ...Lost a small fortune betting too many tracks this time of year going all the way back to the mid 90's ...Thankfully being too busy is saving me coins this year ..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ
I love their 20 cent Tri, Supers and Pick 4/5 ....

Often tail a highly respected old capper from the river road OTB on the thoroughbreds .. I'm fairly close to that location , usually the only track he caps this time of year until the season ends...I'll stop in there around 1215 , he usually is sitting at a table reviewing his work from the night before, while waiting for scratches ...
Guessing he'll only bet the races with 8+ horses , notices the 100k purse races only have 7 or less ...
Get back to you soon ...

If only I had your discipline brother ...Lost a small fortune betting top many tracks this time of year...Thankfully being too busy is saving me coins this year ..lol
Honestly the SoCal tracks are full of bags that throw down $1k to win $50 on a favorite, then when they lose they'll throw $300 down for a round of shots lol. It's really tough to bet into that, they simply don't care about money.

Horses here have taken on a life of their own. OTBs are always packed but they need a track to back the wagers and Turf Paradise is the only track in Phoenix. Once they announced a few months ago that they were shutting down ops, OTB was going away and there are a ton of bars that wouldn't make it. I can't keep up, my attention span is so limited I look at what's in front of me today then roll along with the rest. Think TP decided not to shut down, the economic destruction locally would have been real but I need to read up on it.

Ultimately what it's told me about Arizonans (which I kinda knew) is we love to gamble but we hate committing to a day at the track.

Honestly the SoCal tracks are full of bags that throw down $1k to win $50 on a favorite, then when they lose they'll throw $300 down for a round of shots lol. It's really tough to bet into that, they simply don't care about money.

Horses here have taken on a life of their own. OTBs are always packed but they need a track to back the wagers and Turf Paradise is the only track in Phoenix. Once they announced a few months ago that they were shutting down ops, OTB was going away and there are a ton of bars that wouldn't make it. I can't keep up, my attention span is so limited I look at what's in front of me today then roll along with the rest. Think TP decided not to shut down, the economic destruction locally would have been real but I need to read up on it.

Used to love the Cali tracks , but your assessment is spot on ..Would do my due diligence finding horses that jumped out of the form at 5-1 or better, but the money betting d bags would often hammer those horses down to even money...Win or lose it was infuriating....

Tough to spend a day at the track nowadays , especially when we can bet from our couch and or anywhere else we want to be... Fort Erie is just over the bridge from me , loved fading know it all Brian Blessing's bets when he did his show from the stables...He was the biggest mush within 1000 miles ( RIP ) ...
Went to the track twice this season , not sure 25 people were there that didn't own a horse that was racing ( pathetic) ...

Turf PARADISE has killed me roll over the years..Even when I hit what looked like a nice super it would pay $11.20 for 10 cents lol ..Have to imagine there are 10,000 other things to do in Phoenix ...

Used to love the Cali tracks , but your assessment is spot on ..Would do my due diligence finding horses that jumped out of the form at 5-1 or better, but the money betting d bags would often hammer those horses down to even money...Win or lose it was infuriating....

Tough to spend a day at the track nowadays , especially when we can bet from our couch and or anywhere else we want to be... Fort Erie is just over the bridge from me , loved fading know it all Brian Blessing's bets when he did his show from the stables...He was the biggest mush within 1000 miles ( RIP ) ...
Went to the track twice this season , not sure 25 people were there that didn't own a horse that was racing ( pathetic) ...

Turf PARADISE has killed me roll over the years..Even when I hit what looked like a nice super it would pay $11.20 for 10 cents lol ..Have to imagine there are 10,000 other things to do in Phoenix ...
TP is a ton of donkeys...rare occasion I've gone I had to take a shower when I got home

That said I did hit a $1k trifecta and had to fill out a tax form once. Lesson learned, split up the tickets

He gave me the 4 races that looked good to him...
His strategy is one I've adopted, some people call him Mr. 3rd or 4th ...

Race 2
He like the 10 to run a decent race and finish at the bottom of the exotics...

$1 exwheel
2,3,7, over 10

20 cent Tri
1st 2,,3,7
2nd. All
3rd. 10
Cost $4.80. ( I'm playing it for 40 cents ..

20 cent Super
1st. 2,3,7
2nd. 1 2,3,4,7
3rd. All
4th. 10
Cost $16.80

Race 3

40 cent Tri
1st. 3,4,5,9
2nd. All
3rd. 8
Cost $13.60

20 cent Super
1st. 3,4,5,9
2nd. 3,4,5,6,9
3rd. All
4th. 8
Cost $22.40

Race 4

20 cent pick 4

Talked Reggie into playing the pick 4 ..

Using a couple of his bombers here, hope they finish on top to blow up a bunch of pick 4 tickets..

Race 4. 1,2,5,6,7,8,9. He like the 5
Race 5. 4,7
Race 6. 1,7,9,11. He likes the 11
Race 7. 1,3,4,7
Cost $44.80

He gave me the 4 races that looked good to him...
His strategy is one I've adopted, some people call him Mr. 3rd or 4th ...

Race 2
He like the 10 to run a decent race and finish at the bottom of the exotics...

$1 exwheel
2,3,7, over 10

20 cent Tri
1st 2,,3,7
2nd. All
3rd. 10
Cost $4.80. ( I'm playing it for 40 cents ..

20 cent Super
1st. 2,3,7
2nd. 1 2,3,4,7
3rd. All
4th. 10
Cost $16.80
O9

I thought we hit a monster with the 10th 4th ...Thought the 99-1 #8 finished 3rd ...Doh...I'm going blind apparently..lol

Chalk , chalk , chalk, #10

Super paid $30.16 ...

Spent $29.40
Awesome profit of 76 cents ...
Yipppeeee

Adding
CLASS B SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

#1 PIONEER. -2.5/+2.5 /-1
#3 HEALTH & SCIENCES

Health & Sciences +2.5 ( couldn't get a ML)
1 units ($200)

The discrepancy in the lines may be attributed to the 2nd book likely getting more action from city bettors ( Health and Sciences is a city school ) .
Pioneer has been smashing everyone since the 18-26 loss to H&S back in mid September....

I'll take the city school who has played vs a little better competition imo ..
Expect this to be tight right down to the wire ...

Probably wouldn't bet this game as it's likely a coin flip but my degenerate self will be at highmark for the 2nd half of this game as Bennett vs Lancaster kicks off shortly after ..
Pioneer has slaughtered the competition in their 9 wins by a margin of 35 PPG .

Last edited:
Let's do this

Small nap because it's sunny and 73. That's freezing here.

That's hilarious...
We're celebrating the "fantastic" fall weather today at 49 and partly sunny ( My kids are wearing shorts playing basketball in the street ..LOL

Meet your defending STATE CHAMPION BENNETT TIGERS
#2 Sr. Ja"Meer Thomas 55 carries 764 yards ( 13.9 avg) 18 TTD. 29 Rec. 615 yards. 7 kick returns 210 yards. Committed to Syracuse

#7 Jr. E'Ryan Lawrence 64 carries 570 yards ( 8.9 avg) 15 TTD. 16 Rec. 328 yards. 3 punt returns 81 yards. 10 2pt conversions. 28 tackles 5 INTS.

#9 Jr. Noah McDuffie 66 carries 545 yards (8.3 avg). 11 TTD. 71 tackles 2 TKFL , 1 sack , 8 Ints. 5 PD

#8 Sr. Kahmari Cook 12 carries 158 yards (13.2 avg) 2 TD . 85 Tackles 2 tkfl 1 sack 3 INTS 1 FR

#5 Jr. Sherrad Bernard QB 25 carries 107 yards. 72 completions on 112 pass attempts 1,269 Passing yards 13 TD with only 2 INTS

#10. Jr. Jordan Freeman 14 carries 164 yards ( 11.7 avg) 1 TD . QB 7 Completion on 18 attempts 168 P Yards 3 TD 2 Ints

#4 Sr. Aaron Roseboro 19 rec. 240 yards 3 TD . 22 Tackles 4 ints .

#52 Sr. Jazier Fluker 63 tackles 27 Tackles for loss 12 sacks 15 Pass deflections 1 FR.

#54 Deshon Taylor 61 tackles 17 TKFL 7 sacks 3 PD

#22 8th Grader Jason Hargrove 43 tackles 7 TKFL . 3 Sacks 5 PD

#24 So. Demari Clemons transferred back from Georgia Powerhouse Qbs rarely throw towards him 24 tackles 1 Int 6 PD .

#6 JR. Donald Porter 8 catches 155 yards 1 INT

#14. SR. DaJohn Elston 4 catches 70 yards

#21. SR. Jusseasn Pearsall 51 Tackles 2 TKFL 1 Sack

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1699265908559.jpg
    FB_IMG_1699265908559.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Always listening to coach McDuffie

Wish the Bills would fire McDummy and hire Steve who is a proven champion .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1699268870190.jpg
    FB_IMG_1699268870190.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
AA section 6 CHAMPIONSHIP tonight
#1 BENNETT -10 #2Lancaster

As usual the TIGERS will have to beat Lancaster and the Refs like every other time they've played since admittance to section 6 ( left Harvard cup ).
This is Lancaster's 8th year in a row making it to the Sectional Championship, however this will be the 3rd year in a row they get steamrolled by Bennett ..
BENNETT -10
7 units ($1400)
This spread has dropped from 14.5 on Tuesday as expected ..

Adding
CLASS B SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

#1 PIONEER. -2.5/+2.5 /-1
#3 HEALTH & SCIENCES

Health & Sciences +2.5 ( couldn't get a ML)
1 units ($200)

The discrepancy in the lines may be attributed to the 2nd book likely getting more action from city bettors ( Health and Sciences is a city school ) .
Pioneer has been smashing everyone since the 18-26 loss to H&S back in mid September....

I'll take the city school who has played vs a little better competition imo ..
Expect this to be tight right down to the wire ...

Probably wouldn't bet this game as it's likely a coin flip but my degenerate self will be at highmark for the 2nd half of this game as Bennett vs Lancaster kicks off shortly after ..
Pioneer has slaughtered the competition in their 9 wins by a margin of 35 PPG .

Health & Sceinces won 38-27
+1 unit ($200)

AA section 6 CHAMPIONSHIP tonight
#1 BENNETT -10 #2Lancaster

As usual the TIGERS will have to beat Lancaster and the Refs like every other time they've played since admittance to section 6 ( left Harvard cup ).
This is Lancaster's 8th year in a row making it to the Sectional Championship, however this will be the 3rd year in a row they get steamrolled by Bennett ..
BENNETT -10
7 units ($1400)
This spread has dropped from 14.5 on Tuesday as expected ..

BENNETT WON 20-7
+$1400

Thankful for all the Lancaster money that poured in ...Apparently at the largest book from which I'm cut off from the line closed at Bennett -7.5 ...

Let's do this

Small nap because it's sunny and 73. That's freezing here.

Sorry Brother ..Didn't have a solid day at Woodbine yesterday ..
Didn't put anything in after that Pick 4 ...

Back at it today...Headed to OTB around 12:30 if you're interested in any Woodbine plays from Reggie and myself ..

NCAAFB

Chalky chalk High Noon Parlay
+108. 2.5 units ($500)
ALABAMA
MICHIGAN
LIBERTY

UTAH OVER 20.5 TT -104
$312/300
Might be a bad spot for the undefeated Huskies off the huge win at USC ...Don't think they have the defense to slow down the Utes ..

TEXAS -12. -109
$327/300
Horns getting healthy at the right time ..

OLE MISS +10.5 -113
$226/200
Georgia might be the most overrated team in the country .
They might need the Refs help to cover double digits here. .

OVER 28.5 IOWA vs RUTGERS +102
$200/$204
This ridiculously low total has sucked me in , feels dirty knowing the final score will possibly be 8-5 lol..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111-093247_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111-093247_Chrome.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The consensus top team in Western New York this season cemented their status with a sectional crown Friday night.

Defending Class AA state champions Bennett defeated Lancaster 20-7 to win their third consecutive sectional title at Highmark Stadium, becoming the first Buffalo Public School to win back-to-back-to-back sectional championships in football.

“It’s always harder to beat a team the second time around,” Bennett head coach Steve McDuffie said. “I’m really proud of these kids right now. We’ve got about five to six kids on this team that are Division I kids. I think it always comes down to our preparation.”

The Tigers (10-0) came into Friday with three running backs boasting over 500 yards, and they all played roles in the win.

Ja’Meer Thomas got the Tigers on the board with a 13-yard score in the first, which was followed by a 15-yard touchdown from E’Ryan Lawrence midway through the second quarter that gave Bennett a 14-0 halftime advantage.

“You have me who can take a long run, you have E’Ryan who can take a long run, you have Noah [McDuffie] who can take a long run, so it’s really pretty hard to stop,” Thomas said of Bennett’s talented backfield, which finished with just under 200 rushing yards combined. “It’s really just our line. I got to thank our line.”

The Lancaster (9-2) offense found success moving the ball, but failed to capitalize with points the majority of the night. They managed to bring themselves within a score when Jayden Colon capped off an eight-minute scoring drive at the start of the second half with a one-yard touchdown rush on fourth-and-goal, but Bennett had an answer.

After hauling in a 36-yard pass off a wicked deflection, Lawrence followed it up with his second rushing score from two yards out to make it 20-7 and put the game out of reach.

“It starts with the linemen by running the ball, just punching them in the mouth,” Lawrence said. “On that pass, I just want to thank my QB [Sherrad Bennard III]. He just threw the ball to where I could get it and I got it and made that catch.”

The Tigers defense entered the title game allowing 8.6 points per game, and managed to lower that average against the No. 2 seed in AA.

Arguably their biggest feat of the night took place seconds before halftime, as they forced Lancaster to turn the ball over on downs inside the Bennett 10-yard line. Another redzone stand in the fourth quarter helped preserve their two-score advantage and see out the win.

“Those two goal line stands was huge today,” McDuffie said. “[The defense] showed us who they was today by standing up, standing tall and standing strong … For them to keep them out of the endzone when they was down there two times, that right there was the ballgame itself.”

During the postgame huddle, McDuffie told his team they’d accompished two of their three goals in winning a division and sectional title. The pursuit of that third goal — winning back-to-back state championships — kicks off at 7 p.m. Nov. 18 at Williamsville South, where the Tigers play the winner of McQuaid and University Prep in the Far West Regionals.

Woodbine 1:05 est post
Just tailing old Reggie on this pick 3 , Tri and Super

60 cent
Race 1 8,6,7,3,10. Thinks this race is wide open and the 10 must be used ..Also putting him on the bottom of Tri and Super

Race 2. 8. Reggie loves this horse , I'm not as certain and will play a backup ticket

Race 3. 7,1,4,2,5. Smaller 7 horse field but these 5 look like live to him ..
Cost $15

20 cent. Went off on my own on this back up ticket
Race 1. 8,6,7,3
Race 2. 6,4,11
Race 3. 7,1,4
Cost. $7.20

20 cent Tri
1st. 3,6,7,8
2nd. 1,3,4,6,7,8
3rd. 10
Cost. $4

20 cent Super
1st. 3,6,7,8
2nd. 3,6,7,8
3rd. 1,2,3,4,6,7,8
4th. 10
Cost. $12

Total cost. $38.20

Last edited:
Race 4

Not a ton of time for writeups , but Reggie loves some bombers after the first leg of the pick 4 ...Also a nice backup ticket

KJ will like that Reggie has a few linger Casse horses included and plans on betting them individually

20 cent pick 4

Race 4. 4. Mega chalk ? Let's beat him on the next ticket

Race 5. 2,6,7,8,9

Race 6. 1,5,6,8,9

Race 7. 3,4,7,8,10,11

Cost $30

More than I'd like to spend on a back up ticket but maybe it pays handsomely
Race 4. 7,9,10
Race 5. 2,6,7
Race 6. 1,5,6,8,9
Race 7. 3,4,11
Cost $27

Race 5

Reggie loves the 2 horse ..While he has a much bigger horse bankroll than me ..I'll tail partially..

$20 Win #2

$1 ex key box 2 with 3,,8,9,10

$2 ex key box 2 with 6,7

Race 7

Another Casse horse that the public is betting early . MAYBE the #3 will go back up to 12-1 but currently 4-1 with 12 MTP

$18 WIN #3

$1 Exacta wheel all over #3
Cost $11

20 cent tri
1st. 4,7,10,11
2nd. ALL
3rd. 3
Cost $8

Race 7

Another Casse horse that the public is betting early . MAYBE the #3 will go back up to 12-1 but currently 4-1 with 12 MTP

$18 WIN #3

$1 Exacta wheel all over #3
Cost $11

20 cent tri
1st. 4,7,10,11
2nd. ALL
3rd. 3
Cost $8

Ugggg just donating today other than the small $10 return on the first pick 3 ....

Guess I'll put in the late pick 4 and bounce ...

Hopefully nobody tailed any of those shet picks above .

Win this and I'll come back for some Churchill late DD and Mohawk Supers...

20 cent pick 4

Race 8. 1,4,5,6,9
Race 9. 1,2,3,,7,9,13
Race 10. 3,9
Race 11. 5,7,8
Cost $36

Last edited:
NCAAFB

Chalky chalk High Noon Parlay
+108. 2.5 units ($500)
ALABAMA
MICHIGAN
LIBERTY

UTAH OVER 20.5 TT -104
$312/300
Might be a bad spot for the undefeated Huskies off the huge win at USC ...Don't think they have the defense to slow down the Utes ..

TEXAS -12. -109
$327/300
Horns getting healthy at the right time ..

OLE MISS +10.5 -113
$226/200
Georgia might be the most overrated team in the country .
They might need the Refs help to cover double digits here. .

OVER 28.5 IOWA vs RUTGERS +102
$200/$204
This ridiculously low total has sucked me in , feels dirty knowing the final score will possibly be 8-5 lol..

2-3. +$87 on college football Saturday..Texas falling asleep was a $627 swing....Just happy to make any profit on CFB, it's been tough sledding all season over here on it .

NFL SUNDAY "Day investments"

Brutal slate on the days games IMO .After handicapping all week it appears that the oddsmakers are very sharp today ( at least on paper ) ...Need my fix , but trying to tread lightly.

Chalky Money Line Parlay
+115
$400/$460
STEELERS
SEAHAWKS
Love Pittsburgh in this spot at home vs a bad Packers squad , but don't want to lay a FG with -120 juice attached...
Seahawks should be full of piss and vinegar after getting buzz sawed in Baltimore last week .

VIKINGS OVER 19.5 TT -108
$270/$250
All I keep reading about is the very tough Saints defense, give me the Rocket Science QB to put up 20+.

Devin Singletary Over 11.5 Recieving yards-112
$224/$200
Could see Stroud dumping off a bunch of passes to Singletary to avoid being hit by the Bengals solid pass rush ..

Brandon Aubrey Over 7.5 points scored -125
$250 /$200
Don't like laying this much juice , but the Giants should be giving the Cowboys offense plenty of short fields to work with ..Over 1.5 Field Goals is a ridiculous -150...

What's up Family ??

If you're from WNY reading this for the HS football slate , PLEASE JOIN CTG , there are far better cappers than myself all across the board on the different forums here .

National Fixed League has been profitable the last 2 weeks ( +$150 wk 9/ +$896 wk 8 ) ...But man the refs in many games either couldn't be much worse , or what I believe is super shady as directed by King Roger. Very close to laying the 2nd Mortgage wager of the season down soon ( Chargers cashed last week) ..More on that later. ...

Thankfully I've run out of time to do the weekly Madden Sims after week 7 , they finished 10-12-1 -$2140 ..I'll be fading anything they forecast moving forward, but doubt the time will be available anytime soon to do them ..
Point Spread Ratings were scrapped as well but ended wirh a 7-5 +$243 ...

OVERALL NFL wagering is still in the minus at -$446...

The WNY /Section 6 high school football championships are kicking off Thursday at High Mark stadium. As a kid I dreamed my High School would be allowed to participate in at least one football game vs the Suburban schools, we never got that chance..Now 30+ years later my once broke HS that could barely afford enough equipment to field a team is headed back to the BILLS stadium for the 3rd year in a row . As defending STATE CHAMPION Buffalo's BENNETT TIGERS have had a bullseye on their back all season . They finished the season a perfect 9-0 both straight up and ATS. Once again Friday night's opponent will be the regional powehouse Lancaster , who did everything they could to block BENNETT'S entrance into the Sectional playoffs..Great to hear that the coaches ,and loved ones of the players repeat all of Lancaster's generational racism ad nauseum to the Players .Amazed that the players turn that hate into love for the game ..Playing with extreme sportsmanship , focus ,and discipline while trying to score 70 on every opponent.

CFB. Lost $90 last week, it felt like winning lol ..Plan on making some NCABB bets on Saturday...At this point its just for the degen fix.

NBA. Only have time these days to watch the Knicks( Homer) . Do plan on making several wagers over the weekend thou..Same goes for the Buffalo Sabres when it comes to hockey,

EPL. Homer Liverpool action on deck , Also leaning on chalky Arsenal and Man City this weekend as well ..

Woodbine ..Thanks to our great Brother KJ , I'll be tailing an extremely respected geriatric capper from the river road OTB this weekend ...Likely some Saturday night Woodbine Mohawk capping of my own as well ..

Anways enough RAMBLING
Let's get to GAMBLING !!!

Enjoy your Sunday double

I hate same game parlays with a passion, but don't think I can stomach betting anything more than a Benji on this sh*t fest
+370
$100 to win $370
Raiders over 1.5 field goals
Game over 29.5 points total
Breece Hall over 19.5 Rec yards

NFL SUNDAY "Day investments"

Brutal slate on the days games IMO .After handicapping all week it appears that the oddsmakers are very sharp today ( at least on paper ) ...Need my fix , but trying to tread lightly.

Chalky Money Line Parlay
+115
$400/$460
STEELERS
SEAHAWKS
Love Pittsburgh in this spot at home vs a bad Packers squad , but don't want to lay a FG with -120 juice attached...
Seahawks should be full of piss and vinegar after getting buzz sawed in Baltimore last week .

VIKINGS OVER 19.5 TT -108
$270/$250
All I keep reading about is the very tough Saints defense, give me the Rocket Science QB to put up 20+.

Devin Singletary Over 11.5 Recieving yards-112
$224/$200
Could see Stroud dumping off a bunch of passes to Singletary to avoid being hit by the Bengals solid pass rush ..

Brandon Aubrey Over 7.5 points scored -125
$250 /$200
Don't like laying this much juice , but the Giants should be giving the Cowboys offense plenty of short fields to work with ..Over 1.5 Field Goals is a ridiculous -150...

+$236 on the day games

A half a yard and a one point from being 4-0 ...
But at least the Seahawks didn't complete the choke they were trying to cough up ...Love the help from the refs to get Seattle home..Hilarious on the questionable PI on 4th down the red zone channel switched away to highlights from today lol ..

I hate same game parlays with a passion, but don't think I can stomach betting anything more than a Benji on this sh*t fest
+370
$100 to win $370
Raiders over 1.5 field goals
Game over 29.5 points total
Breece Hall over 19.5 Rec yards

The Raiders fumbling late in field goal range was Comical to burn this bet ..

Monday night action
Week 10 to date +$736

BILLS OVER 27.5 POINTS -115
$345/300
Obligatory homer bet !
Don't like using the term must win , but this sure feels like it's do or die for the BILLS ...If the offense doesn't put up points tonight scapegoat Dorsey might get canned tomorrow morning (More likely after the Jets game with the bye on deck ) ..
The crowd could get ugly tonight if the BILLS settle for field goals. Expect full throttle despite Allen's shoulder injury ( which is likely much worse than the Bills are saying ) ..

JALEEL MCLAUGHLIN Over 1.5 CATCHES +160
$150/$240
MCLAUGHLIN has gone over this total in 4 of the last 5 games .
Then again this is probably way too much $ to put on the change of pace backup especially with Javonte Williams back in top health last game ..

Monday night action
Week 10 to date +$736

BILLS OVER 27.5 POINTS -115
$345/300
Obligatory homer bet !
Don't like using the term must win , but this sure feels like it's do or die for the BILLS ...If the offense doesn't put up points tonight scapegoat Dorsey might get canned tomorrow morning (More likely after the Jets game with the bye on deck ) ..
The crowd could get ugly tonight if the BILLS settle for field goals. Expect full throttle despite Allen's shoulder injury ( which is likely much worse than the Bills are saying ) ..

JALEEL MCLAUGHLIN Over 1.5 CATCHES +160
$150/$240
MCLAUGHLIN has gone over this total in 4 of the last 5 games .
Then again this is probably way too much $ to put on the change of pace backup especially with Javonte Williams back in top health last game ..

Bills should have fired McDummy. But they scapegoated Dorsey ...

-$105 on the night

+$631 on the NFL for week 10

Back