Wisenhunt To The Titans

Hmm. Probably Detroit.

No offense to those who reside. .. but its a possible conclusion

I see Detroit as being more ready to win...lotta talent there

just interesting and there has to be more to it...

I see Detroit as being more ready to win...lotta talent there

just interesting and there has to be more to it...

these guys are making millions, the whole want to win thing is overblown imo

they want to live well first

Stafford has gone on record saying he doesn't think a QB tutor would work and that it's not his style. Also was part of the HC interview process. Prima Donna if you ask me; between stafford, lions front office and Detroit/Nashville, I can def see why he chose Tenn

these guys are making millions, the whole want to win thing is overblown imo

they want to live well first
Not sure I buy that. When you make millions, any place can be nice in some capacity. He is from Augusta, GA and played at GT. Also coached at Vandy, so it makes more sense now.

Again, I am probably over playing the Detroit job a bit I guess. Locker I guess when not broken is ok. And before this year, it seems you can work for Bud Adams for a long time..

well I don't buy that detroit is built to win now, they are built to be exciting

I do not know anything about Detroit. I hear the same jokes etc...

If a city can support 4 major sport teams, there has to be some money there and a nice place to live. It might be 20 mins outside the city, but somewhere indeed. And Michigan has beautiful summer spots...After seeing where he is from and where he has worked it makes more sense....still like OM said

there is a tad more there to it

well I don't buy that detroit is built to win now, they are built to be exciting
what are the holes? Stafford/coaching

the only things I could find....Lotta talent

NFC Bengals-lite....ie, less of a D, but more of a QB if you get what i mean

I think the QB loses a bunch of games, kinda like ryan and schaub

They aren't built to win the tough cold weather games in the NFC north that they might need to, a good dome team but playing an important game in chicago or green bay in late december is no good

But mostly the QB

You guys make solid points...

But the bottom line...

is this....

2 points....

1.) The Ford Family
2.) Graveyard for coaches.

I think the QB loses a bunch of games, kinda like ryan and schaub

They aren't built to win the tough cold weather games in the NFC north that they might need to, a good dome team but playing an important game in chicago or green bay in late december is no good

But mostly the QB

PLease expand.

The nfc is stacked. It would be a dogfight for the next five years just to make the playoffs. Afc, not so much.

Back