Winter Transfer News and Rumours

West Ham have already had one bid rejected for Jermain Defoe from Sunderland, but are said to already be preparing another.

Interesting situation here, as West Ham could certainly use him to help with their very tepid attack. Defoe certainly wouldn't mind a move to a bigger club.
But, can Sunderland afford to lose him? He has scored or assisted on 13 of the 19 league goals Sunderland have scored in total. And looking over Sunderlands roster, that's a whole bunch of shit there, they would almost be certain to be relegated. Tough spot, but I'd probably sell Defoe as his value will never be higher.

Since Alex is dropping the ball here and not posting ridiculous transfer rumours....

BREAKING: Shanghai SIPG have made a world record €150m bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Heard they are also willing to pay him €41 to partner up with Oscar. Fuck that kind of dough, dylanphan would 'partner up' for a year ffs.

Sunderland csnt sell him

They would get relegated

Staying in PL money worth more than his value will be now vs the summer

January Transfer Stuff

Usually ends up to be a bunch of nothing

but here goes

West Brom making a 26 million pound bid for Carvalho

Mourinho has offered Evra a return to Man U, but only in a coaching role

PSG will be interested in Alexis Sanchez this summer

Bob Bradley will manage the Norway international team

Everton want Depay on loan, Man U wants him to go away forever

Chinese club is willing to pay Dele Alli 52 million pounds a year

Ighalo is likely leaving Watford and heading to China

Aston Villa intersted in signing back Delph on loan

Everton and Man City interested in Wilshere

If Man U gets Griezmann this summer, Atletico Madrid would pursue Alexis Sanchez

Man City interested in signing Laporte again

Bayern and Man U interested in Semedo

James Rodriguez wants out of Real Madrid

Real Madrid and Barcelona will fight for Alli this summer

Deeney is being targeted by 4 different Chinese teams

Liverpool will give Lallana a new deal

Whoa Rakitic close to signing with City from what I'm seeing, held out of tonight's match

Valencia and Liverpool interested in Jese

Man U intersted in Perisic

Man U to bid for Manolas

PSG to bid 70 million euros for Alexis Sanchez

Rakitic is on the verge of joining Man City

Inter are preparing an unbelievable offer for Messi

Martin Odengaard has joined SC Heerenveen on an 18 month loan

Everton has been told Schneiderlin will cost 20 million pounds

Zelalem is set for a permanent move to BvB

I wouldn't

can't just a player coming in to England from the dutch league in 5 months, he hasn't scored a lot yet but his hold up play and passing in most games has been solid

he can still come good, selling early a huge mistake

if he's not by the summer though they need to buy a striker, either one with more pedigree or at least proven in England

Barca selling Rakitic would be insane

he was their best player in the CL when they won it last

Iniesta doesn't have much longer left and Rakitic is similar to just move up field a bit and step in to his spot

I wouldn't

can't just a player coming in to England from the dutch league in 5 months, he hasn't scored a lot yet but his hold up play and passing in most games has been solid

he can still come good, selling early a huge mistake

if he's not by the summer though they need to buy a striker, either one with more pedigree or at least proven in England

he is the next Soldado.

Schneiderlin sold for 22 million pounds to Everton.
Fellaini still on United, and Dylanphan still non-supporting MUFC

Tottenham wants the River Plate striker Druissi

Liverpool asking for 20 million pounds for Sakho, Swansea said no chance

Chelsea are making a bid to sign Stefan dr Vrij

James Rodriguez has turned down 30 million a year in China

Bournemouth are considering a John Terry loan move

West Ham interested in Joe Hart

Spurs should sign Ryan Sessegnon, London based in Fulham only 16 another hidden gem that Levy could make a shit ton of money from.

ya rumor of going after him has been around for awhile, when people wanted Ben Davies it was said they wouldnt sell until they got Sessegnon

wouldn't sell Walker

been their 3rd or 4th best player this year, and I in terms of RBs who would work in Poch's system

that one rumor of both for 60m is insane

they are the English NT fullback pair

both just signed 5 year deals this year, they arent leaving unless he gets offered closer to 40m for one

Eh Walker pretty overrated. Poch can find someone else, have you seen Walker play live not on tele but on the pitch.
Being on the England NT is a Levy match made in heaven guy can live with that and still make a killing. Walker and Rose easily have a price, Dele Alli is untouchable with the current window, but Levy ain't dumb to decline a ridiculous offer.

other intriguing moves....Red Bull organization making changes...Marsch going from NY to Salzburg and Armas taking over NY. RB brand doing some very interesting stuff.

Marsch is a rising star in US coaching circles.Probably one of he best technical coaches we have. Doesn't seem like Salzburg offers a lot of stability given how many coaches they have gone through , but he couldn't turn it down.

Marsch is a rising star in US coaching circles.Probably one of he best technical coaches we have. Doesn't seem like Salzburg offers a lot of stability given how many coaches they have gone through , but he couldn't turn it down.

Well it's not so much stability as buying into the system. A friend of mine use to work at RB Leipzig and had given me the heads up of their rise 3 years ago. They are doing what Bayern Munich does but a much more subtle way. They pretty much poach a shit ton of youth players from German clubs, loan them out to Salzburg to develop them and then re-sell them ridiculously high. Your main job at Salzburg is to play fast attractive football so the players can be sold.

Well it's not so much stability as buying into the system. A friend of mine use to work at RB Leipzig and had given me the heads up of their rise 3 years ago. They are doing what Bayern Munich does but a much more subtle way. They pretty much poach a shit ton of youth players from German clubs, loan them out to Salzburg to develop them and then re-sell them ridiculously high. Your main job at Salzburg is to play fast attractive football so the players can be sold.

He does play that, plays a high press. Anyways, he isn't coaching at Salzburg, he is staying with New York for 2017 season

Back