Winner in the Desert

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
This one looks good, I can see the Dodgers riding the momentum form their emotional win from last night and getting it done in arizona tonight...Although Arizona will have some quality wins this year, its not happening against Penny, Penny is 5-2 with a 2.11 ERA in 11 career starts versus Arizona - his second-best ERA versus any opponent. He will be opposed by Edgar Gonzalez (1-0, 4.50), The right-hander is 0-2 with an 11.70 ERA in three career games versus the Dodgers, but hasn't made a start against them since 2004. Edgar has also given up 4 homers already this season, which can be dangerous; as the dodgers boost the leauges best runs per game stat at approx 3.3 a game T. Saito leads team with 5 saves and has started the year looking very solid..with Furcal back I think the dodgers are about to go a run....All stats courtesy of yahoo sports.

La Dodgers -125 to win 2 units...

Last edited:
Looking at this matchup (Dodgers/DBacks) the -125 juice seems reasonable considering who Penny is facing

I'd say it's def worth the lay....might look into it if the Braves hit...PLUS its on TV for me lol GL

Dodgers line just went to -113

Been seeing a lot of line movement for the Dodgers the past few days....hmmmmm

^Whats going on with that? The movement is strange...must be some big boys fading the dodgers..who knows?

WIIINNNNNERRRR

Line closed before I could hit it so I hit the Sharks instead...ended up the same either way lol

Back