AtlantaHawksOld.png
+205

Risking 1.3 units
(2 - 1 on the season)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

whast the line-ups for ATL tonight.

Whats the expected rotation.

Just trying to get a feel for the Hawks early this season.

Not 100% sure..
They are actually pretty deep at every position except at center.
3 solid point guards.. none are that great. They wont say who is starting at pg. My guess is Johnson then Law, then Lue.
I would think Johnson / Marvin / Josh Smith and Zaza
With Childress off the bench. That isn't bad.. I like Josh Smith against Dirk a lot. Should be fun as long as everyone stays healthy.

Not 100% sure..
They are actually pretty deep at every position except at center.
3 solid point guards.. none are that great. They wont say who is starting at pg. My guess is Johnson then Law, then Lue.
I would think Johnson / Marvin / Josh Smith and Zaza
With Childress off the bench. That isn't bad.. I like Josh Smith against Dirk a lot. Should be fun as long as everyone stays healthy.
I'll get my first look Sunday night when they come here.

I've said it before ... they named Johnson the starter last week. It's Johnson, JJ, Marvin, Smith, Horford, small lineup, that's why I like the over. Chilldress will basically split time with Marvin, Shelden will see some time at center, but Horford will play mostly. Zaza and Lorenzen Wright are both out, so they are forced to play small and RUN. That's why I like the over. But I agree with this ML bet, it's better than the +6, EVERYONE is on the Mavs but the line hasn't moved. BOL

But even though Johnson is starting, I expect Acie Law to see a lot of time in the 3rd/4th especially and Lue seeing more time later in the game. The PG situation is really screwed up, but Woodson has already said he doesn't plan on having more than a 2-man rotation during the year, they're just gonna see how it plays out ... here's an article .

For what it's worth ABCS, Betus.com has hawks at +230 right now.. Goodluck tonight, I'm not ballsy enough to make that play, I'll be rootin for you

See ya in the playoffs C! Team looked like cash

Bring on the Stons.. in the battle of unbeatens

I wanted to play this, but I didn't know which team is this.
AtlantaHawksOld.png

:36_11_6:

Can you type next time the name of the team please

Might bust out this logo again for the game against the stons.. ;)

Lookin at the nets for tomorrow they seemed to pull their starters pretty early tonight

Back