Wimbledon Men's Round of 16 for Monday

UMiamiCapper

Pretty much a regular
Two Plays that I simply couldn't avoid ...

Murray / Youzhny Total Games OVER 31.5 ($5,500 to win $5,000)
Djokovic / Haas Total Games OVER 35 ($6,000 to win $5,000)

Such a strange tournament so far and even though the big two left are likely to cruise to the finals, I think both Haas and Youzhny will be able to carve out one set, or at least one or two tie-breaks which will get both matches over the total. Both Novak and Andy have not played their best tennis so far and I think the removal of the other two top players puts them at ease a bit. I expect both to play down to their competition tomorrow.

But, there's always a chance Youzhy just gives up after the first 10 games. I'm banking he doesn't this time around ...

made some dough fading Blake

is Berdych gonna merk Tomic?

*#!@! Berdych. This is a kid that you can't predict, not now, not ever. He can come out and just wipe the floor with anyone, Djokovic included but most of the time, his head gets in the way and he quits. Of all the tennis players on the court today, he's the most frustrating to watch, and you just wonder what could have been with him.

I never bet a Berdych match, never will.

Good first set for Youzhny even though he went down 6-4 / I think he'll get a break in the second which should put the Overs ahead of the curve.

Up a break to close the second set AND a mini break in the tie-break ... Youzhny tanks them both. Need a 6-3 set to close this win out ... gonna be close.

pretty much toast, unreal, right from the get go it was done. Haas is frustrated, it's not like Djokovic is playing out of this world but Haas is creating his own defeat

pretty much toast, unreal, right from the get go it was done. Haas is frustrated, it's not like Djokovic is playing out of this world but Haas is creating his own defeat

Wasn't toast yet ... seeing as Haas was up a break late in the second / but for a guy that has had the best serve in the tournament so far / he's getting obliterated on his serve.

One set to go / unlike Youzhny ... not over yet. Might squeak a set here.

man Haas you are making me shit my pants here

Who would have thought the two matches had the exact same set scores (just in a different order). Was disappointed with the way both Haas and Youzhny played today / both Murray and Djokovic we're not at their best. Likely taking the overs on Murray and Djokovic next match as well.

Onto the next.

cant have it all bro, like you said on to the next, I will probably be on that Verdasco/Murray total over as well!

Back