Will Jeff Weaver GET HIS A$$ HANDED TO HIM TONIGHT Poll?

Will Jeff Weaver get his ASS HANDED TO HIM TONIGHT?

• YES.. without a doubt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO.. you better have a good reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking for a 5 IP, 7 H, 6 ER kind of game...whether that fits into your "getting his ass handed to him" theory, I don't know, but I think Red Sox win this one 7-4.

:shake:

this is too funny...at 1:00 we are all going to be stunned or laughing at how bad weaver is...

i have a feeling we are all going to have a good time tonight or a really sore asshole in the morning........fuck weaver

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Weaver pitched a decent game, say 3ER 4R, and the Mariners won. But, at -135 I'm betting the Bosox take care of business against another relatively hot team. Not bad value, imo. Not great, but I'll take it. Plus, I see Sea winning tomorrow with the King on the mound. Makes me a little more comfortable with my bet.

If he does win, it'll mean because he got decent run support, which makes Over that much more stronger.

Still looking into it, but thats my bias for this one. The patience the BoSox batters bring to the plate alone should means their share of walks. Plus no-one goes from being a pig's ear to a silk purse seamlessly, theres always bumps on the road for any turnaround. And if a bump was going to come for Weaver, surely it'd be against 1 of the best 3-4 teams in the league.

Back