Will be on radio 7/31 http://www.klav1230am.com/

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Love these, love radio even though the hosts are meatheads. Will try to catch it, gyno.

If any of you have any questions or topics you'd like me to discuss, please ask away..

Current 10 game winning streak going right now...

Will put streak on line for Friday!

10pm PST tip you might just be waking up

Great topic Gyno, how great Houston's been on Tuesdays

Maybe talk about how the recent starting pitcher trades have gone so far. Did you see Peavy's start versus the Dodgers. And then you have Hammel and Samardzija for the A's. The A's are 0-4 SU in Hammel's starts so far, but they are 4-1 SU in Samardzija's starts. Samardzija came in and started out on the right foot in his first start and has just rolled on from there. I feel bad for Hammel almost. And then Peavy, Jesus Christ his team has not won any of his starts since May 29. Peavy's teams are 0-10 SU in his last 10 starts. His nuts dropped in SF though. I think he gets a few wins with them. Cheers bro.

Good shit gyno

Since you're in LA, give the people what they want and tell them ole Schrutey foresees and Angels vs Dodgers World Series

Seriously though...great run you're on and appreciate you promoting the site

I'm guessing tomorrow will provide a lot of fodder with the deadline. Would like to hear your thoughts on tomorrow and other recent deals in terms of betting in the 2nd half of the season.

Give bo dog killa a special s/o next time and sprinkle in mr.bator..ty ctg 4 life

Maybe talk about how the recent starting pitcher trades have gone so far. Did you see Peavy's start versus the Dodgers. And then you have Hammel and Samardzija for the A's. The A's are 0-4 SU in Hammel's starts so far, but they are 4-1 SU in Samardzija's starts. Samardzija came in and started out on the right foot in his first start and has just rolled on from there. I feel bad for Hammel almost. And then Peavy, Jesus Christ his team has not won any of his starts since May 29. Peavy's teams are 0-10 SU in his last 10 starts. His nuts dropped in SF though. I think he gets a few wins with them. Cheers bro.

Hammel had is own personal catcher in Chicago...just a thought

LoL..fuck man I just dragged my dogs out of bed and shakedowned my room..

Definitely need to discuss SP's who pitched above their real talent levels in the first half and who are due for regression in the second half which will present value for bettors. We've already seen Hammel fit this profile and there are others.

Haha Gyno, love the I can't help you line

I would say that in no other sport does one person (the pitcher) control the action such a high percentage of the game, and he is the one who you can break down

Long time listener, first time caller. Way to crush it Gyno. Gettin' a kick outta this. Ok, I'll take my answer off the air. Peace.

Nice job tonight and thanks for the undeserved shout, hope you hit that play tomorrow

Back