Wildcards

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Liking a lot of these road teams...

KC (-3) over HOU (-115) for 1
PIT (-2.5) over CIN (-105) for 1
SEA (-5.5) over MIN (-110) for 1

Maybe I'm wrong...but played these 3 early, because I don't expect any of the lines to move in my favor...and obviously wouldn't want them to move against me. However, if the Cincy injury situation changes/improves, there's a chance I'll try to get outta that play. As for the other game, it's still to be determined. GB's o-line has issues of late, Washington's pretty hot...we shall see, but initial lean to the home team there. Line opened with WAS as a 2 pt fav, but that quickly went to a pick em...so will watch that line move around some more, while researching the match-up.

BOL :cheers3:

Continuing the cuadrado theme to the weekend, I added the 4th wildcard...

GB/WAS ov44.5 (-110) for 1

Went back & forth too many times on the side, but think this will be mid 50s with decent weather. (Morning rain, then partly cloudy? Low 50s, light breeze.)

:tiphat:

thx, guys :shake:

8 minutes to go in the 4th. Pittsburgh was the right side. Poor ref game management changed this game at the end of the 3rd quarter. All momentum with Cincy now, so looking for an opportunity (live) to buy out.

It's a shame to see the outcome of a playoff game altered like that...

fuck it. passed on Cincy +4.5 @ +175 a possession ago. just gonna ride this out, and watch the correct side lose the game outright.

crazy game...the refs changed the outcome of the game not once, but twice. i guess the silver lining is that the correct team is moving on to the next round.
fuckin' lost my play though, so it's of little consolation. 1-1 today. :enraged:

congrats to cincy backers for covering. be honest though...down 15-0...just lost the ball near the end of the 3rd Q...considering the game stats to that point...you gotta feel very fortunate if you had +2.5 or +3 for the game, right?

Back