Wildcard Weekend

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Regular Season: 33-23-1 +12.90 units

No MAC plays in weekend 17 or today. Week 17 generates a lot of "fake results", but they graded as such were the MAC charts are concerned. I will post the charts before next weekend with a summary.

ATL/LAR UNDER 50 (1.25) and ATL +260 (.75)

My line: LAR -5.5, 46
My open: LAR -7 46

I bet the total first shot I had, and would play it down to 47.5. The main driver for the play started with my ranking of ATL's defense. Since week 4, ATL has hung in the top 8 of my charts, and is the main reason that ATL is even in the playoffs. The Rams also bring a formidable defense to the table, with an effective pass rush and a better than you think secondary. ATL finished the year with the 8th overall defense w/ regards to PTS/PLAY at .317. All of the key defensive and offensive metrics I used point to a game played in the 24-20 range.

While it's always nice when the stats line up to point a clear direction, the situational aspects have to be considered. On this front, my belief is that the game will feature a commitment to the ground from ATL, in an attempt to control the pace. ATL does not want to play from behind, and I have to believe that the experience they carry from last years playoff run, does in fact hold weight. That being said, the price had to be right for me to pull the trigger on ATL.

Good Luck.

Back