Wildcard Weekend Plays...

30-26 (+13.01)

2-0 in Week 17.

Have been picking my spots in the National Fudge League last 10 or so weeks.

Sport is too random to run a ton of plays, less is better.

Finished with a little cheddar so we good.

Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs

The play...

Chiefs -8 -122 (4 to win 3.28)

Got a juiced -8.

Thoughts in a bit but this is my fave play of the Round.

:popcorn:

Can get -108 now, smh.

Queefs should name the score here though.

Andy busts a nut on the Titans.

Has 31-7 written all over it.

Fave angle this round is fading teams that haven't been to the playoffs for awhile vs teams that were there the previous season.

Gonna be fun.

Yes.

Have the Falcons at Rams game lined as LAR -1, opener was high but trying to comprehend why it rose to where it is now.

So as of now, not sure what I'll be playing.

But will be attempting to sweep the board.

Back to the KC game...

Chiefs have been exceptionally shitty in playoff games but this is a season of atonement.

Atonement trend and random bits and pieces to follow...

Home teams in the playoffs that lost straight up as a playoff favorite the previous season are 70-9 SU and 53-23-3 ATS if they make the playoffs the following season.

Tenny with a negative DVOA (#18, -5.6%), KC with a top 10 DVOA (#10, +10.5%). Big DVOA, ELO dude here. Shit is bible.

QB’s making their first start in the playoffs are just 11-27 SU and 11-26-1 ATS over the last 15 years (Mariota and a few other dudes fit the bill this weekend).

Teams making a playoff appearance in the WC Round having missed the playoffs for a period of 5 or more years are 1-7 ATS since 2002.

adding...

Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams

The play...

Rams -6 (2 units)

Last edited:
Gonna go against my better judgement and back a team that hasn't seen the playoffs in awhile with a rookie QB.

Will trust the digits instead.

Rams #2 in DVOA this season whereas the Falcons are #15.

SB losers from the previous season are 3-15-2 ATS in their first playoff game the following season if they're off a Week 17 win.

We got some circadian shit going on as well in the Rams favor.

Very conflicting game but ya gotta be in to win it.

Will take my chances.

KC truly a cursed franchise.

Getting fucked by Andy Reid is something I’m used to so I’ll wear it.

Go Rams.

What a day.

Will take the KC meltdown but damn, that Lambs play was amateur hour.

HTTP3d3dy5nbzJwc3Uub3JnL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE2LzAzL01vbmV5LW91dC10aGUtd2luZG93LTEuZ2lm.gif

Jared Goff a 6-point favorite to the team that led the dynasty Patriots 28-3 in the SB last season... hmmmmm

Blowout coming tomorrow in Sacksonville...

Jared Goff a 6-point favorite to the team that led the dynasty Patriots 28-3 in the SB last season... hmmmmm

Blowout coming tomorrow in Sacksonville...

Yep, in hindsight taking Goof over Matty was gambling suicide.

'Blankets' curse got me spooked. The entire forum was on the Falcons, Lang as well.

Gotta trust the 'been there, done that's' over the 'never beens, long in-between's'.

KC was just Andy being Andy with a dose of Jeff Triplette.

What do we do with saints/car? Saints already beaten em twice. Can they do it 3? Tough to do. Can cam keep up and put 7777s on the board?

Playoffs: 0-2 (-6.1)

Save Face Sunday...

Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars

The play...

Jaguars -8 (4 units)

adding...

Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints

The play...

Saints -6.5 (4 units)

Has too be done.

Last edited:
Yep, if I walk away with a win here I'm going undefeated the rest of the postseason.

#wink

Back