Wild Card Weekend...1 dime Tease

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Decided to only play this 13pt tease for a dime. I may add a few other plays (2nd halfs) but for now this is it...leaving one slot open for the time being, waiting for best option

4 Team Teaser (-120) ($1200 to win $1,000)
101 Indianapolis Colts +14 * vs Houston Texans (win)
105 Los Angeles Chargers +15½ * vs Baltimore Ravens
103 Seattle Seahawks/Dallas Cowboys Over 30½ (win)
302 Kansas City Chiefs +8 *
vs Indianapolis Colts

Last edited:
Cannot ever argue with the 13 point teasers in NFL. It's really the way to go.

302 Kansas City Chiefs +8 * vs Indianapolis Colts

adding this to the last leg...like the under in Chicago today but think this one has more teeth to it next weekend.

Cannot ever argue with the 13 point teasers in NFL. It's really the way to go.

Yep...thinking of going this route most of next year. I did a separate one for the playoffs but I couldn't get it posted in time. 13 ptr taking all 4 wildcard games under. It has done very well the last ten+ years

Ive played a bunch of these lately. They tend to work out better towards the second half of the season when teams are "more predictable". My book juices them to -140 though so I play 5 to knock it down to -105. Have LA & Phi to close mine out. Dont think I have the open leg option on Bovada. Other than it sucks having to wait an extra week for your wager to cash I dont see your last leg losing.

Ive played a bunch of these lately. They tend to work out better towards the second half of the season when teams are "more predictable". My book juices them to -140 though so I play 5 to knock it down to -105. Have LA & Phi to close mine out. Dont think I have the open leg option on Bovada. Other than it sucks having to wait an extra week for your wager to cash I dont see your last leg losing.

Really terrible spot for Indy next weekend being their 3rd straight week on the road. Teams in this situation have historically gotten hammered in the playoffs. I most likely will be putting in a separate play on the Chiefs this afternoon. waiting the extra week for a payout does take a bit more patience but its a pretty short list the years I have made a dime in the NFL postseason. Still have two legs to go. Really leaning Baltimore this morning, think Rivers still gives em hell in the 2nd half. If Baltimore gets a lead they will get conservative quick and run, run, run the clock

105 Los Angeles Chargers/Baltimore Ravens 1st Quarter Under 7½ -125 ($125-$100)
105 Los Angeles Chargers/Baltimore Ravens 1st Half Under 21½ -112 ($112-$100)
106 Baltimore Ravens 1st Half -1 -105 ($105-$100)

Last edited:
Back