Wild Card Sunday *YOUR* Play Of The DAY!!!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Going Against The Public. The "Sharps" CTG And The Covers...

The Game People Don't Really Talk About...

Buffalo Should F'n ROLL Over Miami Right?!

Giants vs Minnesota Is A Toss Up...

And Cincinnati?! Done Deal Right? Right?!

Baltimore Plus 8 And A Half... Book'Em Danno!

Let's Hear You CTG!!!

7 teams is so watered down and had to look up who's playing today

Baltimore +8.5

If both Cinci and Buffalo win today, what an incredibly awful sales piece for playoff expansion. Yestderday was only saved by Jax comeback and they'll likely get crushed next round.

Regardless all that, Ravens should keep it fairly close I think

I think Cincy rolls. like 26-13 type game. Under I think is in play. so 26-25 ravens prob haha

Bills line to me is interesting

Books KNEW Tua wan't playing and threw up a 9.5...dipped as low as 8 now 13.5 when both games were closely played? Crazy line jump and to me getting into backdoor territory. The way the Bills have been content to just hang on for the win would concern me laying -13+

However, no way in the world I would play anything Fins correlated ats. Frasier is going to dial up some pressure & schemes to confuse Skylar... Oline is a mess which is a huge problem. Bills have superior LB play that should be able to hinder the short passing game. LW Pats were able to dink and dunk because Buffalo had to be more wary of the run game. Without Mostert (who killed the Bills last meeting) they have to rely on Wilson/Ahmed, & an oline in shambles. I'd expect bootlegs maybe Hill/Waddle runs just trying to get the ball in the playmaker's hands. Comes down to whether to not the Bills want to tackle.

I can't for the life of me see a situation (outside of injury) where the Fins D is able to stop the Bills offense. If they do at the start it could be close ats, but I think the Bills end up wearing the Fins down either way. Bills wrs have such an advantage here it could come from anyone. Chubb banged up to me bigger than Mostert as again I think the Miami LB core outside of him is TRASH. Bills may be content to work the middle & pound the run, but I think this line went past key #s for a reason.

Conspiracy theory- No way books let that big of a middle out so either

1. Bills win by more than 20pts

2. Bills win by under 7- Early Bills bettors still lose ats/ late teasers busted

3. Miami su win

Just a thought Obv I put them in what I think are the most likely scenarios I'll be posting ingame I think there could be opportunities live

I think Cincy rolls. like 26-13 type game. Under I think is in play. so 26-25 ravens prob haha

Bills line to me is interesting

Books KNEW Tua wan't playing and threw up a 9.5...dipped as low as 8 now 13.5 when both games were closely played? Crazy line jump and to me getting into backdoor territory. The way the Bills have been content to just hang on for the win would concern me laying -13+

However, no way in the world I would play anything Fins correlated ats. Frasier is going to dial up some pressure & schemes to confuse Skylar... Oline is a mess which is a huge problem. Bills have superior LB play that should be able to hinder the short passing game. LW Pats were able to dink and dunk because Buffalo had to be more wary of the run game. Without Mostert (who killed the Bills last meeting) they have to rely on Wilson/Ahmed, & an oline in shambles. I'd expect bootlegs maybe Hill/Waddle runs just trying to get the ball in the playmaker's hands. Comes down to whether to not the Bills want to tackle.

I can't for the life of me see a situation (outside of injury) where the Fins D is able to stop the Bills offense. If they do at the start it could be close ats, but I think the Bills end up wearing the Fins down either way. Bills wrs have such an advantage here it could come from anyone. Chubb banged up to me bigger than Mostert as again I think the Miami LB core outside of him is TRASH. Bills may be content to work the middle & pound the run, but I think this line went past key #s for a reason.

Conspiracy theory- No way books let that big of a middle out so either

1. Bills win by more than 20pts

2. Bills win by under 7- Early Bills bettors still lose ats/ late teasers busted

3. Miami su win

Just a thought Obv I put them in what I think are the most likely scenarios I'll be posting ingame I think there could be opportunities live

I still feel like 13.5 is way too short and fishy AF.

Back