Wild Card Round What Are We Learning

My twins future might actually have a chance! Royce Lewis is fucjing amazing and I seriously didn’t even know who he was coming into the year!! lol, Shame on me. I’m surprised he didn’t come up as a cardinal and mo traded him!! Speaking of which the rays were awful but is there a bigger bright lights performer than Arozarena (should be a cardinal!), his playoff ops is 1.121!

Gimme some sort of pitching like that, over the last 2 games, from the Rangers and they're in the ALCS. The lineup is healthy now, stacked top to bottom, all the way down to its #9 hitter who's about as dynamic as they come.

Sorry…..soccer not my type…….can’t get into it
That's a lot of people

But that is what's there to watch from morning to late afternoon

Not sure how East Coast people do it, sports need to be on the tele every morning and afternoon

That's a lot of people

But that is what's there to watch from morning to late afternoon

Not sure how East Coast people do it, sports need to be on the tele every morning and afternoon

I try to sleep thru it……or watch tv and gaming

I’ll rather watch Leauge of Legends on YouTube

Gimme some sort of pitching like that, over the last 2 games, from the Rangers and they're in the ALCS. The lineup is healthy now, stacked top to bottom, all the way down to its #9 hitter who's about as dynamic as they come.
They got a real chance

Back