Wild Card Round - TV Schedule / Broadcaster Assignments

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra

Dear lord. Romo on the Cowboys game.

Sucks that Harlan doesn't have the other CBS game. Eagle is good but he's not Harlan.

WILD CARD ROUND​

Sat 1/15, 4:30 PM ETLas Vegas @ CincinnatiNBCMike Tirico, Drew Brees
Sat 1/15, 8:15 PM ETNew England @ BuffaloCBSIan Eagle, Charles Davis
Sun 1/16, 1:00 PM ETPhiladelphia @ Tampa BayFOXJoe Buck, Troy Aikman
Sun 1/16, 4:30 PM ETSan Francisco @ DallasCBSJim Nantz, Tony Romo
Sun 1/16, 8:00 PM ETPittsburgh @ Kansas CityNBCAl Michaels, Cris Collinsworth
Mon 1/17, 8:00 PM ETArizona @ LA RamsESPN/ABCSteve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick

San Fran/Dallas gotta be highest ratings right?
Hard to think it won't be the Sunday night game. Get the Steelers v Patty on Sun night, there will be a ton of interest but I'd say the Dallas game is likely next

I'd love a no guest 4th quarter, especially if it's a close game, or at least another qb so they can focus on the game

Andrew Marchand:

The reason CBS has Cowboys-49ers is because they bought the 4:30 window Wild Card Weekend Sunday slot for around $70M when the NFL added playoff games. NFL generally goes with best matchup in most highly rated slot of Sunday afternoon.

Can see him being fun actually

When he's chilling out and not playing the part he seems like a great dude to have a few brews with
Hes always playing the part though it seems

When hes off the clock I agree with you, I just dont think he ever is, the guy gets his instagram posts supporting the movie built into his contracts

Hes always playing the part though it seems

When hes off the clock I agree with you, I just dont think he ever is, the guy gets his instagram posts supporting the movie built into his contracts
Is he pitching something right now? Can't keep up with the movie scene

Back