Wild Card round totals.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Did well again in NFL this year, going 48-33 on postted plays.
So far my leans are:
Sea +3,
Indy +3 BIG
LAC +3
Philly +6.5.

However, I have been HORRIBLE at totals and would love to hear some thoughts on the totals of these games. Gut feeling is Indy/Hou goes under, Sea/Dall goes over, Philly/Chic under, and LAC/Balt under. What do you all think as far as the totals.

Parlay them dogs and hope they bite. In with you on all those except BAL/LAC. Laying off that one and lean BAL.

crap, sorry. i got it at 2.5 and bought it to 3. i'm sorry. i don't know if it opened at 3 anywhere but i bought the hook at -140

No, I saw somewhere it opened at 3 but was trying to figure out where, everything I saw had Indy juiced at 2.5 and was wondering if it was something I missed. Woulda been a hammer for me if I were available and had 3 as well although I can't buy points until the next day I believe. To me 3 for both Indy and Seattle seems like they would have gotten drilled

No, I saw somewhere it opened at 3 but was trying to figure out where, everything I saw had Indy juiced at 2.5 and was wondering if it was something I missed. Woulda been a hammer for me if I were available and had 3 as well although I can't buy points until the next day I believe. To me 3 for both Indy and Seattle seems like they would have gotten drilled
yep. it's my bad. i played a number of them at the open.. got Sea +3 and LAC +3.. then bought Indy to 3. May end up buying off of that Sea play as i'm really starting to lean to Dallas.. though I hate that as an Eagles fan.

Back