wild card nfl

The Farm

Sports Apothecary
YTD(128-148-4) +2.32 all posted
I had 40 unit swings in 1 week this year. I either saw the games or I didn't, nothing in between. Playing with 75% of my bankroll this week. Because I can. BOL

Wild card weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the season. Usually there are a couple coin flip games but odds makers apparently do not see it like that. Two of my largest bets that have cashed this year have been against the Lions. These plays have been hard for me to make from a fan standpoint but much easier on the bankroll. Some here know that I had season tickets for 7 years, although it may have been 8 seeing as most lions fans drink themselves incoherent most games. I think if Riddick did not go down early in the season the record would be better and the lions would have not played from behind in so many 4th quarters. He averaged over 3.9 on carries and over 5 receptions per game in partial minutes of 10 games. The passing game IMO was better without Calvin because the lions became more unpredictable in that aspect. Zenner may show some promise but when he goes into Seattle the hags will be out for blood. I know their D is not the BOOM it was but when Stafford is forced to be 1 dimensional with a finger that is bothering him more than everyone thinks, it will force happy feet and bad plays. I like Boldin and Ebron to have big days in a 11-14 point loss. minimum. It would be in lions fashion to stick it up my ass somehow though.

I am also not thrilled about everyone licking the balls of the Giants D. Yea we know they are good, but who has Rogers with an unlimited supply of wide outs that surpass any team. Ty can ball and I see another double digit win by the pack. GB D gets up for this game. Giants will score points with ODB and Sterling, but not enough. I saw 10 degrees and no snow. This will be the game of the weekend. Cold weather and hard hits equals long injury prone games with busted coverage.

Seattle -7 -130 8x
DTown/Seattle over 43 -110 1x
DTown 1H TT over 8.5 +100 3x
Wilson 1st TD 19/1 2.3x
GB 1H -3 -110 2x
NYG/GB over 44 -120 5x
GB TT over 24 -120 2.5x
GB -3 -140 4x
Miami/Pitt over 46 -110 2x
Miami TT over 19 -105 2.5x
Oakland +3.5 -110 1x
OAK/HOU over 36 -120 3x
ML parlay SEA/PITT/GB +140 2.5x
Teas SEA +2.5/ GB +6/ HOU +6 -110 2.5x
ML parlay SEA/Pitt/GB/HOU +230 1x
ML parlay SEA/GB -102 3x

Last edited:
GL Farm. Totally agree with your Lions assessment including the fans.

It would be in lions fashion to stick it up my ass somehow though. That cracked me up but it's very true. It's the only thing keeping me from going bigger.

:shake2:

Adding a few watching cherries. BOL
Miami 1H over 8.5 -115 3.5x
SUH over 4.5 tackles +120 1x
Ajayi over 74 -115 1x
Pitt 1st TD RUN 4/1 1x

Back