Wilcard Weekend Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
YTD: 37-29 (+15.51)

Okay regular season, wheels fell off a little towards the end but a profit is a profit.

Gone over this game a few times.

Saturday,

Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts

The play...

Chiefs +2 (3 to win 2.43)

Thoughts a little later.

:shake:

BAR, JP...

Holy line-move.

Spread usually doesn't matter in the opening round (SU-winner is 104-11-3 ATS since 1980).

Riding the team that is built for the playoffs albeit somewhat scuffling coming in. Chiefs get back some key-pieces which helps their cause.

Andy Reid is 27-10 ATS avenging a loss on the road.

Playoffs: 2-0 (+4.08)

Sunday,

San Diego Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals

The play...

Bengals -6.5 (3 units)

Tired so just spitting out a few random things...

Fading the worst defense in the playoffs against the most dominant home team in the playoffs.

Bolts 'defensive efficiency ratings' are dead last against both the run and the pass.

'They’re also the league’s worst in FO’s Defensive Adjusted Line Yards metric, which seeks to specify the reasons for collapses against the run by applying value points to specific types of plays and situations.'

Bengals are the most balanced team on both sides of the ball in the playoffs and this is the perfect opportunity for them to grab their first postseason win since 1990. Cincy is one of two playoff teams ranked in the top 10 in points, points allowed, yards and yards allowed (other team being the Saints) and Cincy is also only one of two playoff teams ranked in the top seven in both points scored and points allowed (other team being KC).

Bengals should roll.

sexy shit there bro, hope you can get the sweep!

Brees proved people wrong yesterday, wonder if Dalton can the same today.

Nice job yesterday. I threw some ML at SD but I do think in all likelihood they get raw dogged today. I see Cincy by 24 or SD winning outright. I'm unloading on Frisco later. GL

Thanks, Doggy.

Yep. Cincy roll or lose straight-up.

Lat two playoff games for Dalton and Co were in Houston, both losses. Stars are aligned for them today so they best grab this opportunity with both fucking hands.

Gave Dalton a chance and he shit all over me, moving on. Have to admit the playoffs are a better place with the Bolts in there.

adding...

San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers

The play...

49ers ML -170 (4 units)

Not gonna piss around with the spread given the theme of the weekend. Make or break play. Played to win.

Last edited:
Over the last three seasons, Rodgers has a 32-8 record against the rest of the NFL and an 0-3 mark against San Francisco.

Colin Kaepernick — the third-year 49ers quarterback riddled GB's defense for a quarterback-record 181 rushing yards in last year’s divisional round, and killed the Packers’ secondary for 412 passing yards and three touchdowns in Week 1 of this season. More bad news — in his last six games, Kaepernick has completed 102 of 165 passes for 1,395 yards (a whopping 8.4 yards per attempt average), 10 touchdowns, and just one interception.

Tramon Williams and Sam Shields, the Packers’ primary cornerbacks, have each been vulnerable in coverage this season. Williams has allowed an 88-1 opposing passer rating and has allowed four touchdowns to just three interceptions. Shields has been better, but not by enough — he’s allowed a 72.7 rating, and allowed four touchdowns to four picks. Both Williams and Micah Hyde have allowed opponent passer ratings of more than 100 in the slot, which could bode well for Anquan Boldin. The veteran receiver has lined up 221 times in the slot this season, and he absolutely killed the Packers in that Week 1 game — he caught 13 passes for 208 yards and a touchdown in his 49ers debut.

Back