Wilcard Weekend Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
30-33 (-1.58)

Had a miserable season, did manage to do a little damage control in Week 17 though.

Bring on the playoffs.

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers

The play...

Panthers -6.5 (2 units)

:shake:

Hate the steam but not afraid to lay points here. Panthers gaining confidence, yeah it has been against some questionable opposition but it still breeds swag. Zona defense overrated and their offense in it's current state does not have what it takes to hang around on the road in the playoffs. Arians is a fucking genius, no doubt but this is a massive ask. If he fucks me so be it.

Road dogs of 3 or more playing in January when the total is set at less than 40 points are 16-32 ATS since 1994 (3-14 ATS last 17 occasions).

Will be playing the nightcap.

Sunday's slate is a lot sexier.

good luck today emkee. You are one of the best nfl cappers this site has had over the last eight years. It is by far the tightest lined sport and no one has a high winning percentage in it every year.

Hope you are wrong about this one because I hate Cam Newton with every beat of my heart.

Thanks fellas.

Spread on the decline but 6.5 to 5.5 is virtually nothing.

Lindley is statistically the worst QB to start an NFL playoff game in the Wildcard era.

QB's making their 1st playoff start are 11-22 ATS since 2002.

Road dogs of 3 or more playing in January when the total is set at less than 40 points are 16-32 ATS since 1994 (3-14 ATS last 17 occasions).

Too add on this with more of a generalized angle.

Road teams that lost their previous 2 games playing in January when the total is set at less than 40 points are 3-18-3 ATS.

Thanks fellas.

adding...

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys

The play...

Cowboys -6.5 (2 units)

Thoughts a little later.

Will probably have a late play on the early game as well. Watching the line.

Nice hit with AZ. I'm on the other side in Dallas, so health there.

GL on the playoffs Emkee.

Thanks fellas.

adding...

The play...

Cowboys -6.5 (2 units)

Thoughts a little later.

Lean Bungles?

Thanks fellas.

adding...

The play...

Cowboys -6.5 (2 units)

Thoughts a little later.

'Exorcise the demons' game for Romo, like the fact they kept in the starters last week and destroyed the Skins in order to maintain their mojo heading into the playoffs.

Dallas O-line negates the strongest part of the Lions which is their D-line.

Offensively there is no comparison, Dallas excels here by a ton. Stafford is declining fast.

NFL road teams in the playoffs coming off a Week 17 divisional away game where they lost by double-digits are 2-10 SU and 1-11 ATS.

Wildcard faves that scored 35+ in their last game are 7-0 ATS.

Back