A Winner in Life
NFL posted record:
Spread 2-3 -7 u
ML 2-4 -1 u
Totals 1-0 +2 u
...... Overall -6 u

Had some tough breaks on my posted plays, but that's in the past :tiphat:

Falcons ML .... 10,5 units to win 10 units
Falcons +1,5 ... 10 units to win 10 units (added play)
(I may adjust the bet size, depending on line movement.)

I don't like betting with the public, and I see the case for betting the Cards. Anyway, Falcons is the more balanced team, with the better record, so that's where my money will be.

Fighting Falcons will bomb the base:eyes:

View attachment 26862

Last edited:
Adding another 10 units on the Falcons + 1,5
LMAO @ wannabe sharps bombing paper tiger Zona.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

One of us will win...hate to see you on the other side of one of my stronger plays/leans.

One of us will win, yes...

I read the discussion you had with Sammy, and you slammed him good, but I think he got the play right. Zona is 6-2 at home against poor competition, Atlanta is 4-4 away, beating foes better than Zona. Cards don't have a single win against a top 10 team, and still everyone thinks they are going to hit an extra gear tonight?

Good health, friend.

Good luck Wikeman, I said in Sammy's thread early yesterday that I was backing Atl and I'm not backing down either. Good luck to us!!! I also through a unit on ATL >13.5 1H as Arizona is typically not a fast starting team. Lets cash this MOFO!!!!

One of us will win, yes...

I read the discussion you had with Sammy, and you slammed him good, but I think he got the play right. Zona is 6-2 at home against poor competition, Atlanta is 4-4 away, beating foes better than Zona. Cards don't have a single win against a top 10 team, and still everyone thinks they are going to hit an extra gear tonight?

Good health, friend.
:cheers: :prayer

Good luck Wikeman, I said in Sammy's thread early yesterday that I was backing Atl and I'm not backing down either. Good luck to us!!! I also through a unit on ATL >13.5 1H as Arizona is typically not a fast starting team. Lets cash this MOFO!!!!

GL Ben:cheers:

Btw Atlanta is 8-0 when they score first.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GgSdiX0kDI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GgSdiX0kDI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Boys our falcons came back and are looking good, hopefully that momentum holds. Throw out that Boldin score and we are looking real good!

Didn't cash, but I think the play was solid.

Falcons killed themselves with mistakes, couldn't establish a running game (???), and Arizona did magic on defense and made big plays - without Boldin.

You can't cap that in advance.

NFL posted record:
Spread 2-4 -7 u
ML 2-5 -1 u
Totals 1-0 +2 u
...... Overall -26.5 u

I do extremely poorly on what I post, so probably I shouldn't.

I won 12 units back on the Chargers, unposted, so that keept the day from a regular blodbath.

Back