Why wasn't Quan Cosby drafted?

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Just saw the Bengals signed him and Marlon Lucky as UDFA.

That shocks me for some reason. He's a load. I know injuries have been a concern. But still surprises me.

Horns fans, what was the predraft word on Quan?

Who's Quan Crosby? Sid's brother?

I personally though Quan Cosby from Texas might get drafted. Bengals should try picking him up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZsRGQXz3NU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZsRGQXz3NU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

guy has always been solid, already played a pro sport, stepped up in big games, i was shocked he wasnt drafted. he will never be a star, but hell be a decent possession receiver. surely will have better careers than a ton of the wrs who were drafted

BAR so wierd that u said that, thats exactly who he reminds me of, i was going to post that but i figured that outside of philly, ppl prob dont really know avant or consider him a quality player.

but that is EXACTLY what i think, and from someone who watched every down of eagels football this season, hes a good guy to have on the team

BAR so wierd that u said that, thats exactly who he reminds me of, i was going to post that but i figured that outside of philly, ppl prob dont really know avant or consider him a quality player.

but that is EXACTLY what i think, and from someone who watched every down of eagels football this season, hes a good guy to have on the team

yeah, always been one of my favs going back to his days here so I keep an eye on him since he has been a profesional

Haha..thanks for helping me out and correcting with your magic edit button..

Jason Avant is an interesting comparison.

I didn't know if there was maybe a Quan Croisby at Division II level or something. I thought I may be on rioght track though ;)

that interview is unbearable to watch lol

Not true. It has Erin Andrews in it so that makes it somewhat bearable. If it had Shelley Smith on the other hand, totally different story

Back