Why quit betting baseball now?

DopeSmokingMORON

Pretty much a regular
I have noticed a lot of cappers saying they are quitting baseball to get ready for football? Why?! Football is a bookies dream, it is so much harder to cap in my opinion, I am having the best baseball season ever and am not thinking about quitting anytime soon...I dont post picks all the time just because not always have time to do it everyday on ctg but still having a great mlb season and hope veryone else is too!

So, why quit now yall? Keep the winners coming!:tiphat:

Hello Dope

Its all about the bottom line. $$$

Players play what they feel they can win at when the choice is on one sport over another.

There's nothing easy about bases when some members here are very successful at Football.

:tiphat:

why not play MLB during the week and football on weekends if you feel you can't handle both. Personally, I will make any bet that I feel is +EV at any time no matter what the sport is.

I like the +EV clause, cubsker, nice!

I will be quitting because you cannot cap a pitcher not giving a shit because his team is out of the race. You cannot cap a manager calling up some prospect for Tampa because Tampa has no shot at October.

If you look at cappers records, guys that break it down month-by-month like reNew, you can see that the profits diminish as the season wears on. I will still track MLB, and may place an occasional wager down when I see fit, but I will not be forcing anything just so I have a play every day.

GL

well, maybe I should have quit too, this has been the worst week I have ever had! Ok , so I answered my own question, shoulda quit last week! the Mets flat out suck! I chased them in all 4 games, plus red sox too! OUCH! So why quit baseball?! HA HA! I'm a dope smokin moron!

SHOULD HAVE FOLLOW ME THIS WEEK ...INSTEAD OF SPENDING UR TIME LOOKING AT MY AVATAR G-String.....i Had PHILI +1.5 ...laying ton of juice ...i was about to shit in my pants....Close ur eyes on the stat brother...i will lead to the promise land the rest of the way.

Here she is again....looking at u <<<<<<<<<<

people quit because todays turn of events... FUCKING BULLPEN FUCK UPS.:smiley_acbe:

Stay calm and it is still easy to win. You probably should reduce the number of bets. GL

I like the +EV clause, cubsker, nice!

I will be quitting because you cannot cap a pitcher not giving a shit because his team is out of the race. You cannot cap a manager calling up some prospect for Tampa because Tampa has no shot at October.

If you look at cappers records, guys that break it down month-by-month like reNew, you can see that the profits diminish as the season wears on. I will still track MLB, and may place an occasional wager down when I see fit, but I will not be forcing anything just so I have a play every day.

GL

My thoughts exactly. :10_4_6:

Back