Why Not

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
I have been away from the baseball scene for quite some time but I stay current, check the lines every day and I know what is going on. I have been tailing some guys when I feel lucky as well. I checked the lines this morning and 1 pitcher who was a cash cow for me is pitching today. He hasn't started a game since 5/17.

Tony Armas:

4/7 @ Cin = 4ip-8h-6er
4/20 @ LA = 2.2ip-7h-8er
4/26 Hou = 5ip-6h-1er
5/1 CHC = 6ip-6h-2er
5/6 @MIL = 5ip-6h-3er
5/12 ATL = 2ip-7h-4er
5/17 <st1:state><st1>FLA</st1></st1:state> = 3ip-3h-2er<o></o>

Maybe he had a rebirth when he went to the bullpen, I see he has done OK on some appearances but he better be pretty good today.

Looper vs. Pirates this yr = 2-0, 0.69era, 13ip, 5h, 1er, 5bb, 5k

As far as this game and this situation goes, Cards have more to play for right now. They are 7-2 against the Pirates this yr. Cards hit RHP better than they hit LHP and they are killing RHP in the last 10 games.

Cards 2.52u to win 2u

Thanks Renew and Jump

Adding one more play

Wandy Rodriguez on the road: 1-7, 7.43era, 10g, 53.1ip, 71h, 44er, 11bb, 47k, and batters hitting .314 off him. He has been consistently bad on the road. At home, I wouldn't bet against him and his 6-2 record and 1.75era but he can't pitch outside of Houston.

Braves in a divisional race, the bats are alive, they get a boost tonight with Tex in the lineup. Looking for them to continue to hammer the ball. Carlyle, I will take 2-3er from him.

Braves -1 (-101) 1.22u to Win 1.2u

Its actually easy to find good arguments against the Cards. They all miss the real point. Pitt ownership is worse than terrible. This team is in a major meltdown. They lost yesterday with the only pitcher who gave them respectable starts. The Torres controversies, taking Morris, nothing they do makes any sense so they seem to have become a everyday fade. Playing Atlanta as well so GL. :cheers:

That's Elyn Grindemyr I think...the girl from his avatar ;)

Nice to see you back in action Green, good luck tonight my friend. :cheers:

haha, guys I have no clue who the girl is. here is the full picture, I edited it for my own taste, hate all things in Alabama except this girl

Nice call, Satyr! That is Elin Grindemyr...

God knows something that beautiful would never don anything contaminated with a Bama insignia!!!

Ya I put the name in google, satyr def is right.

man now i know why i quit betting baseball..

Tony Armas >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ETG

I lost my edge, hah back to football it is

I definitely lost my edge too ETG... so I will likely quit as well...even though I hoped to get b ack somehow...no use anymore...

Back