Why not the Sixers -1??????

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
I know I never post over here, dosent mean i dont play a handful of NBA games, and since I dont bet the NIT and already have a bet on tonites NCAA game, think I found an NBA game, just wanted to know if anyone seen something I didnt...

The Sixers have won 7 straight and are 5-0-2 ATS in those 7......Against the Hawks this year they are 2-0, one of which was a 15 point win in janurary.......The sixers are playing some super hot bball since the Iverson trade and the Hawks are without Joe Johnson tonite????????

Maybe theres something I'm missing, please tell me if there is, lol

I dunno if I'd like the Hawks scoring ability without Johnson there, hes the main reason for my thinkin Sixers on the road

The Hawks have been playing well without Johnson in terms of getting a couple W's. They really handled Wash 2H about a week ago... but I like Philly here and think they are chalk for a reason. If Washington is laying 3, this line seems about right to me. H

Hawks don't have a home court like most other teams... and Philly should be rested enough to want to come out and play hard. I may make a small play on this myself.. although I hate betting road teams.... the other road team that jumps out to me is Miami... they are playing beyond their means right now and Shaq is wearing down after outplaying his ability for awhile there.

That's my argument... how is this too good to be true? The Sixers were favored by THREE to a road Sonics team that got handled by the Celtics with me in attendance. Washington comes to town as 3 point favs and gets pounded down by the Hawks. Wouldn't this line then be about right? Philly stinks on the road and is marginally better in terms of respect from the books IMO. You think you'd see Philly as a 4 point fav here? That'd be pretty silly.

IMO, vegas is dead on and while I always look for those too good to be true games, this is not. Just loo at the standings. Hawks are a .5 game behind the Sixers. No surprise sixers are a short fav because of Johnson being out. If Johnson was in, I think the Hawks would be a small fav.

of note:
Philadelphia is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
Philadelphia is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Atlanta

Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
Atlanta is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home

for what it's worth to you.

And the sixers are down 12 in the first, now we all see why im not a regular in the nba, and why i bet it small

HAHAHAHHAH

The fucking daylight savings time fucked me over again

I'm usually 2 hours behind East Coast, so the games start at 5pm here...but I forgot it was daylight savings the other day, and Arizona doesn't have daylight savings...so it's 3 hours behind East Coast, so the games start at 4 now

I just went to check out Atlanta for a possible bet, cause I figured this was a classic trap game...and what do I see? No Atlanta bets available, so I go to Sportsline and see the game started

:(

Just a quick rant....anyways I'm rootin for you now Hile

welp, this is why i keep my beautiful ass in the NCAA forum, and leave NBA to the NBA pros, lol....nice talking to everyone

Back