Why No Bullsheet

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Saturday I went 16-6, my best of the season both percentage wise and financially, even tho I cut my bet size about one third. Thanks to the wonderful people on this forum who willingly share their vast knowledge and expertise in battling the books.
On Monday the 8th, I suffered what is called either a stroke or a t i a and was taken to the local hospital. There I am told that I had a seizure during which I must have rapped my ankle against something which has left me with a painful hemotoma. On Tuesday I was moved to a nearby nursing home where I remain in rehab. I am feeling stronger by the day and expect to return home to wife and dog in about a week.
Saturday I found myself with a TV that did not get CBS, any of the ESPN family, or the lesser outlets like NBCSN and CBSSN. This left me with Alabama and Clemson unavailable along with many others which included Bears/ Patriots yesterday. It did allow me to enjoy the war in Michigan, the Indiana / Penn State game, and Purdue’s beatdown of Ohio State, all of which I won.
If your handle includes the words “Retro” or “ Marsski” a special thanks. You were the ones I leaned on most heavily. Although I will remain in the shadows, you are not rid of me just yet. GL

Well goodness, sorry to hear about the unfortunate health issues. Obviously we all hope you recover well. Good health young man.

Get better man. I was looking into some FBS over the weekend & was thinking I hant heard from you in some time. This would explain it. Wishing the best.

Bull I was thinking about you and noticed the lack of the Bullsheet which I always enjoy reading. I'm sorry you are having health problems and wish you all the best for a speedy recovery. Hang in there my friend!

Sorry to hear this, glad you are ok. Hope you get back home soon my friend!

Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery. Week isn't the same without the Bullsheet and the Bullsheet sort of needs a healthy Bull !

Bull, sorry to hear about the unfortunate health situation recently. Keep the faith and get healed up quickly, sir.

Thank you all for the kind well wishes . Hopefully I’ll be out of here by this weekend. Recovery will take some rehab effort, but i’m Up for it. Meanwhile, keep up the good work and may the gambling gods shine down upon you.

Back